Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Starkiller vs Arcann(Force battle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starkiller vs Arcann(Force battle)

March 5th 2020, 3:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@KingofBlades I see. Is there any reason to think this would save Arcann from Starkiller?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Starkiller vs Arcann(Force battle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starkiller vs Arcann(Force battle)

March 5th 2020, 3:56 pm
Well, I don't think SK can effectively bring his immense power to bear in a combative scenario. He's performed environmental feats far beyond Darth Vader, and yet is unable to use his power to squish Vader into a bug. So insane environmental non combat feats aside, I think proximity to Vader in combative scenarios would be something a Novel Vitiate++ entity could handle
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 5th 2020, 5:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I see that you think that, but I'm curious why? Lots of nested premises there.

1. SK can't bring his TK to bear in a fight despite being trained to do this for decades and having ample experience doing so.

2. SK needs to be able to squish Vader like a bug in order to prove that his power can work properly in combat.

3. A "novel Vitiate++ entity" can handle proximating Vader in combat, as long as we set aside TFU's main displays of Force power, which we should do.

For the last one, if not environmental Force feats, what are you basing your premises on?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum