Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows. Empty SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows.

March 3rd 2020, 9:38 pm
Alright, so I posted this over in the KMF...but let's see if anyone can know these answers before anyone gets all them over there. 

Let's see how many remember the Clone Wars...BEFORE the 08 TCW series. I will have some questions, some easy, some not, let's see how many know.

I realize you could just as well cheat on Wookiee...but meh, if you have the material source that's fine.

Anyway onto the questions!

======

1. These 4 Jedi Generals commanded the 501st.

2. This planet was laid siege by the GAR for 5 months.

3. This man was allied with the Separatists after the Republic nor Jedi didn't send aid to his home planet, never forgetting or forgiving them.

4. This Clone wasn't particularly fond of Jedi and became paralyzed due to spine injury.

5. After the death of Jango Fett, this bounty hunter served as Dooku's new right hand man.

But hey, if anyone has other questions to ask, go for it, but for the sake of the thread, it has to be questions before the 08 TCW series. Flex ya memory muscles.

Last edited by Zenwolf on March 4th 2020, 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows. Empty Re: SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows.

March 3rd 2020, 10:07 pm
Zenwolf wrote:Alright, so I posted this over in the KMF...but let's see if anyone can know these answers before anyone gets all them over there. 

Let's see how many remember the Clone Wars...BEFORE the 08 TCW series. I will have some questions, some easy, some not, let's see how many know.

I realize you could just as well cheat on Wookiee...but meh, if you have the material source that's fine.

======

1. These 3 Jedi Generals commanded the 501st.
I think plo koon, obi wan, anakin 
no mcfucking idea
3. This man was allied with the Separatists after the Republic nor Jedi sent aid to his home planet, never forgetting or forgiving them.
hondo lmaooooo
4. This Clone wasn't particularly fond of Jedi and became paralyzed due to spine injury.
made me think of 99. poor homes
5. After the death of Jango Fett, this bounty hunter served as Dooku's new right hand man.

possibly aurra sing. if not, maybe cad bane, but there is one more guy whose name i dont know (guy with a big hat. mightve been him)

But hey, if anyone has other questions to ask, go for it, but for the sake of the thread, it has to be questions before the 08 TCW series. Flex ya memory muscles.
so how badly did i perform?
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows. Empty Re: SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows.

March 3rd 2020, 10:15 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Zenwolf wrote:Alright, so I posted this over in the KMF...but let's see if anyone can know these answers before anyone gets all them over there. 

======

1. These 3 Jedi Generals commanded the 501st.
I think plo koon, obi wan, anakin 
no mcfucking idea
3. This man was allied with the Separatists after the Republic nor Jedi sent aid to his home planet, never forgetting or forgiving them.
hondo lmaooooo
made me think of 99. poor homes

possibly aurra sing. if not, maybe cad bane, but there is one more guy whose name i dont know (guy with a big hat. mightve been him)

so how badly did i perform?

You didn't get any of them lol.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 3rd 2020, 10:35 pm
no no, i got one. i correctly guessed that i was gonna do badly
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 3rd 2020, 10:40 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:no no, i got one. i correctly guessed that i was gonna do badly

Heh, I suppose.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

March 4th 2020, 12:05 am
3. Is definitely Grievous

Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 12:16 am
Azronger wrote:3. Is definitely Grievous

It's not. Grevious isn't the only one to get screwed over by the Jedi and Republic. In fact this guy has had it worse.

I'll give you a hint, from an 03 storyline...it's kinda sad at the end...
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 12:31 am
1-mace windu,ki adi mundi (very briefly during the geonosis campaign and the mygeeto one in the star wars battlefront 2 classic game) and anakin  
2-no clue it could maybe be alzoc 3 or ryloth
3-grievous definitely 
4-honestly no idea cant remember all the troopers names before TCW 2008 
5-fenn shysa,aurra sing,boba or ?

maybe the only one i got right was the first one ),:

Last edited by The lord of hunger on March 4th 2020, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 12:34 am
The lord of hunger wrote:1-mace windu,ki adi mundi (very briefly during the geonosis campaign and the mygeeto one in the star wars battlefront 2 classic game) and anakin  
3-grievous definitely 
5-fenn shysa,aurra sing or boba?

1. You got 2 right, Anakin wasn't a General of the 501st prior to 08.

2. No

3. No

5. No, no, no. Hint, he's from a 2002 game.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 12:36 am
Zenwolf wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:1-mace windu,ki adi mundi (very briefly during the geonosis campaign and the mygeeto one in the star wars battlefront 2 classic game) and anakin  
3-grievous definitely 

2. No

3. No

´fuck my memory stinks wait a 2002 game? its the one when anakin kills dooku and then that event got retconned? oh yes the third jedi was aayla secura during also the felucia campaing one right :,)

Last edited by The lord of hunger on March 4th 2020, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 12:38 am
The lord of hunger wrote:
Zenwolf wrote:
3-grievous definitely 

2. No

3. No

´fuck my memory stinks wait a 2002 game? its the one when anakin kills dooku and then that event got retconned?

Nope, Anakin is still a Padawan around this time....Rhen Var.....
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 12:40 am
Zenwolf wrote:
Zenwolf wrote:
3-grievous definitely 

2. No

3. No

´fuck my memory stinks wait a 2002 game? its the one when anakin kills dooku and then that event got retconned?

Nope, Anakin is still a Padawan around this time....Rhen Var.....
clone wars game? if thats the case then i dont remember a bounty hunter being of that game mainly becuase of the whole dark reaper storyline
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 12:41 am

clone wars game? if thats the case then i dont remember a bounty hunter being of that game mainly becuase of the whole dark reaper storyline

Oh he's there alright.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 12:44 am
Zenwolf wrote:

Oh he's there alright.
oh lol it was cydon prax rare name to remember tbh
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 12:49 am

Yay! Yeah, told ya some of these questions are difficult, didn't wanna make em too easy.

Though I am quite sad...I figured many would know 3 given how it's a pretty good storyline.

You almost got 1 though, just missing that one other General.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 12:54 am
Zenwolf wrote:

Yay! Yeah, told ya some of these questions are difficult, didn't wanna make em too easy.

Though I am quite sad...I figured many would know 3 given how it's a pretty good storyline.

You almost got 1 though, just missing that one other General.
SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows. 1019854026  

03 storyline? 

mmmm
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 1:00 am

SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows. 1019854026  

03 storyline? 

mmmm

Aye, comic storyline...the ending isn't the most happiest...
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 4th 2020, 1:02 am
interesting
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 4th 2020, 7:24 am
Zenwolf, I know it's kinda late to say this now, but I was gonna say windu and ask if Anakin was a general by that point, but I didn't wanna feel stupid, so I stopped myself hahaha
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 7:48 am
Lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Zenwolf, I know it's kinda late to say this now, but I was gonna say windu and ask if Anakin was a general by that point, but I didn't wanna feel stupid, so I stopped myself hahaha

Nah he wasn’t a General at that point, he never had command of a legion until he became Vader prior to TCW as far as I recall anyway.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 4th 2020, 8:56 am
Number 3 is Merai
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 9:28 am
FCuckedCurry wrote:Number 3 is Merai

No.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 4th 2020, 9:37 am
1 - LoH answered it
2 - Don't remember it
3 - Tofen Vane?
4 - Don't remember it
5 - Durge?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 4th 2020, 9:47 am
Zenwolf wrote:
FCuckedCurry wrote:Number 3 is Merai

No.

Damn

Thinking face emoji
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 9:52 am
HellfireUnit wrote:1 - LoH answered it
2 - Don't remember it
3 - Tofen Vane?
4 - Don't remember it
5 - Durge?

1. There’s still one left to name. 

3. No.

5. No, but that was answered by LoH too. Cydon Prax.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum