Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users Empty Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users

February 29th 2020, 2:38 pm
Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users S-l16010[url=https://servimg.com/view/20069174/457]Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users A445d110[/url]

V.S

Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users 6zanod10
Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users D6fu3r10

Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users Tumblr12
Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users 43383110

You know the rules. Team 1 are in their primes, team 2 are end of act 2. Nox only gets two of the spirits.
Fight to the death.
30 metres apart.
Setting: Naboo plains.

Who wins?
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users Empty Re: Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users

February 29th 2020, 2:44 pm
Team 1 with ease
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users Empty Re: Ventress, Darth Maul and Savage Opress vs act 2 Force users

February 29th 2020, 2:50 pm
I can see SoR HoT Solo this, but nothing act II. I’ll give it to team 2
DarthAdi
DarthAdi

February 29th 2020, 2:55 pm
IG wrote:I can see SoR HoT Solo this, but nothing act II. I’ll give it to team 2
You have a Maul vs SoR HoT SS with KoB, but you think HoT can solo this team? Isn't this like a concesion?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 29th 2020, 3:07 pm
team 1
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 29th 2020, 3:16 pm
@DarthAdi It isn’t a concession, no. My views have changed quite a bit since I started that SS, to be fair. A lot of people end up DAing SS’s when they run more than a month or so. And I can see HoT as of SOR Conceiably soloing. Not a definite fact. I have him at least Maul level at this point though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum