Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heathen
Heathen

Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?* Empty Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?*

February 25th 2020, 10:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
(For Ant)

Ok, here we go, Exar Kun wins this, easily. Want to know why? Well, I will tell you.

Exar Kun was so powerful, that it took the entire Jedi Order to defeat him, and all they managed to do was bind him to his tomb.
Exar Kun was so powerful, that he was able to take over and control the minds of thousands of people simultaneously.
Exar Kun, in his lifetime, killed countless Jedi, including his own former master, Jedi Battlemaster Vodo Siosk Baas, in a duel.
Exar Kun was so skilled at the art of Sith Alchemy, that he was able to raise people from the dead as husks to use them as soldiers. He was even able to raise ancient beasts from the dead to fight for him.
Exar Kun was so skilled and had such an extensive knowledge of the Dark Side, that he was a master of the art of essence transfer.
Exar Kun possessed a pair of ancient Sith gauntlets that amplified his power tremendously when used.
Centuries after his death, when Luke Skywalker’s Jedi Order went to the planet where his tomb was located, (don’t remember the name at the moment), Exar Kun’s force spirit was so powerful, that it almost succeeded in turning most of Luke’s fellow Jedi to the Dark Side, controlling their minds, and almost killed Luke himself before he was stopped. Now if someone is going to argue that Revan is a match for EU Grandmaster Luke Skywalker, then something is wrong with you.
Finally, Exar Kun had a special lightsaber that was unlike any others in Star Wars, It is a single-bladed saber that has been modified into a double-bladed saber. This gives Kun an advantage, due to its unconventionality.

Now don’t get me wrong, Revan is powerful in his own right, but Exar Kun is on another level entirely.

And so, I declare Exar Kun, Dark Lord of the Sith, the winner.
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?* Empty Re: Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?*

February 25th 2020, 11:09 pm
Calling out other members is just not cool. Secondly, Vodo was a Weapons Master and the Watchman of Dantooine. Kun's never explicitly stated to master Essence Transfer. Kun's guantlet(singular) only focused his rage down to the point that it released as a beam of pure dark side energy. It didn't amp him.

Besides, if anyone debates Kun against Ant and Revan, it's me.
Heathen
Heathen

Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?* Empty Re: Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?*

February 25th 2020, 11:22 pm
Hmm.  Does this mean you are not the person who liked my post?

Who would win in a fight between Exar Kun and Darth Revan?* YRxBJd8
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 25th 2020, 11:25 pm
Nope.
Heathen
Heathen

February 25th 2020, 11:27 pm
Ok. Cool.

But is "nope" a double negative?  Does it mean you actually did upvote my post?
Necromancer76
Necromancer76

February 26th 2020, 9:54 am
Ant has already countered this before on CV with an entire blog dedicated to Revan vs Exar Kun so
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 26th 2020, 10:40 am
@Heathen The Malak quote exists...
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

February 26th 2020, 10:51 am
:JeremyLegend:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum