Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader vs Marka Ragnos - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Marka Ragnos

March 6th 2020, 11:41 am
LadyKulvax wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Marka Ragnos still wins, easier than I last thought  to be honest. Ragnos in his prime is gonna dwarf his spiritual form and that easily makes up for the other, far inferior spirits with him in the Sith Council when he cowed Sidious so badly that Sidious needed a bacta tank to recover from the severity of the injuries.
🇪🇭 🇪🇭

Spamming meme emotes doesn't make your laughable claim of a mismatch any less comical.

Ragnos' spirit with some buddies (Kun, Sadow, Nadd, etc are all either dead permanently or elsewhere) legitimately nearly killed Sidious per Sidious himself. Ragnos himself is far more powerful in life than death. If his spirit with fodder back-up on a weaksauce Empire-era Korriban is a lethal threat to Sheev, Vader starts wheezing against the prime Dark Lord.

Let me not even get started on NJO wank.
you know that feat of sidious gettting his ass merked it was becuase he was getting a hard time dealing with all those spirits right? aka beings that could not get harm in any way or form. 

secondly are you seriously defending a character that is nigh featless and got skullfucked by a pre prime jaden korr on his own tomb which was a dark side nexus and most importantly getting a whole load of force energy after receiving it for the scepter before and during the fight?

anyways vader still ragdolls
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

March 6th 2020, 7:37 pm
Everything you've said is cancer that I've already addressed.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 6th 2020, 11:05 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Everything you've said is cancer that I've already addressed.

Darth Vader vs Marka Ragnos - Page 3 8c038479-2667-4268-b7b8-28cdad49f4e6

Darth Vader vs Marka Ragnos - Page 3 Tenor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum