Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik Empty Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik

February 19th 2020, 6:31 pm
This is a bout between Darth Revan before his mind wipe at the beginning of KOTOR & Surik at the end of KOTOR II. Who wins? 

Round 1: Sabers Only

Round 2: Force Only 

Round 3: All Out 

Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik Darth_10
Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik Th10
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik Empty Re: Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik

February 19th 2020, 6:50 pm
Revan stomps each round lmao.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik Empty Re: Darth Revan Vs. KOTOR II Meetra Surik

February 19th 2020, 6:56 pm
If it is lategame Surik, she may win the sabers but Revan probably wins all three rounds.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

February 20th 2020, 3:57 am
Meetra
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

February 20th 2020, 4:23 am
Traya was stated to be more powerful than meetra. Meetra states that MW Revan >Traya despite Revan hiding his "tremendous" dark side power from her. So MW Revan is far more powerful than Meetra. Adding on the growth Revan has once becoming Darth Revan only exacerbates the large gap between them. I don't see how Meetra has any hope of winning this.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 5:21 am
Does that more powerful quote exist independent of the Malachor nexus?
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

February 20th 2020, 5:49 am
No
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 5:58 am
If Meetra is a Jedi she'll be weakened by Malachor, especially within the heart, and the gauntlet she fought through to get there.

Traya being amped and still losing doesn't suggests she's more powerful on neutral ground.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 20th 2020, 6:17 am
KingofBlades wrote:Traya was stated to be more powerful than meetra. Meetra states that MW Revan >Traya despite Revan hiding his "tremendous" dark side power from her. So MW Revan is far more powerful than Meetra. Adding on the growth Revan has once becoming Darth Revan only exacerbates the large gap between them. I don't see how Meetra has any hope of winning this.

Not only does Meetra sense Revan as of the novel immediately prior rendering the idea she's referring to MW Revan as utterly baseless. But she also specifically refers to Revan's command in the Force. In KotOR 2 itself, both Meetra and Traya very clearly percieve Nihilus as more powerful than him.

Given Nihilus >> Traya >>> Jedi Council >> DS Bastila > LS Bastila is demonstratably true also, the idea that MW Revan is more powerful than Traya based on a flawed interpretation of the novel is trash.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

February 20th 2020, 6:51 am
You realize that by arguing Meetra was basing her claim off of her sensing Revan on DK, you're also saying that despite Revan being loaded up on force suppressing drugs, the power Meetra can sense from him is >Traya. I don't think this is a road you wanna go down. For me, I find this road highly unlikely. I think it makes much more sense for Meetra to be referring to Revan as of the MW...rather than a Revan who's connection to the force is being suppressed heavily via drugs. Also since Revan is far more powerful than Malak, let alone bastila, I fail to see how your cool scaling chain disproves the implications of Meetra's comments.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 20th 2020, 6:56 am
KingofBlades wrote:You realize that by arguing Meetra was basing her claim off of her sensing Revan on DK, you're also saying that despite Revan being loaded up on force suppressing drugs, the power Meetra can sense from him is >Traya. I don't think this is a road you wanna go down. For me, I find this road highly unlikely. I think it makes much more sense for Meetra to be referring to Revan as of the MW...rather than a Revan who's connection to the force is being suppressed heavily via drugs. Also since Revan is far more powerful than Malak, let alone bastila, I fail to see how your cool scaling chain disproves the implications of Meetra's comments.
Revan doesn't have his mask back either yet, meaning that he's pure LS, and therefore hindered just as much as Meetra, if not more.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

February 20th 2020, 7:28 am
ILS wrote:If Meetra is a Jedi she'll be weakened by Malachor, especially within the heart, and the gauntlet she fought through to get there.

Traya being amped and still losing doesn't suggests she's more powerful on neutral ground.
Those are fair points, but I don't think the Nexus's effect is more significant than MW Revan hiding a ridiculous amount of his power from Meetra. Like even if you wanna say that due to the nexus, MW Revan's concealed power~ or =Meetra, MW Revan's full power is still far greater than Meetra's estimation. Tack on Revan's further growth after becoming Darth Revan, and I think this is a done deal. For reference here is the quote saying Revan hid his power:

This single student (Meetra Surik) has left behind the relative safety of the training grounds to fight alongside the Jedi loyal to Master Revan. But this young one, like the other Jedi brethren, is unaware of the tremendous dark side power wielded by Revan and the terrible secrets of Malachor V.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum