Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

The "SW Wiki Project" Empty The "SW Wiki Project"

February 19th 2020, 12:43 am
Thats what i call it. This is not exactly a project, but it comes close, hence the title. Its about as literal as it sounds though. 

This is an idea me and another friend came up with some time ago, but unfortunately, not only is he a very busy person, im not knowledgeable enough on SW to run this project by myself. So i came to SI. This is the place with the most SW obsessed people that i could find, all gathered in one unknown website. Not an attack on yall, but actually a good thing. I wanted to ask for ur help on this project. Some of u know a lot (A LOT) of SW lore and basic info, far more than i do, and those of u who fall into that category are exactly the people i am looking for. 

The wiki itself will be a 'rating/ranking' wiki for (almost) all things Star Wars. Characters, vehicles, animals, robots, and even weapons. Im personally not even sure yet about how we would go about ranking/rating them, but i suppose power and destructive capacity fall in line just about right. It will not be an easy process, but the more people we have, the easier it will. We would need to find the best feats (speed, power, skill, intelligence, and more prominent things like that) to accurately rate/rank a character/animal/machine/etc, and then figure out who scales to it, after finding out the hows and whys.

There will be no limit to how many of those things above can be added to wiki, by the way, so as long as u can make the page for the characters or what not, and accurate rate/rank him/her/it, nobody would have to complain about it lol.

If u are interested and wanna ask questions, just ask below, or DM.

Quick thanks to my indirect/direct helping hand, Darthant66.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

The "SW Wiki Project" Empty Re: The "SW Wiki Project"

February 19th 2020, 1:00 am
The "SW Wiki Project" 1076326320 The "SW Wiki Project" 1076326320 The "SW Wiki Project" 1076326320 The "SW Wiki Project" 1076326320 The "SW Wiki Project" 1076326320
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 19th 2020, 7:15 am
Well, I've had this idea for a Wookieepedia-esque databank in mind for this site for a while, but instead of merely reciting the source material, it would feature direct citations for every claim made, not unlike a respect thread. Although I never personally planned to extend it beyond Force-users, but others who are more interested could take a gander at weapons, ships, and whatnot.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

February 19th 2020, 7:18 am
Azronger wrote:Well, I've had this idea for a Wookieepedia-esque databank in mind for this site for a while, but instead of merely reciting the source material, it would feature direct citations for every claim made, not unlike a respect thread. Although I never personally planned to extend it beyond Force-users, but others who are more interested could take a gander at weapons, ships, and whatnot.
Is that a yes, or a maybe?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum