Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Revan versus Ancient Sith  Empty Revan versus Ancient Sith

February 13th 2020, 5:32 pm
A strike team of Ancient Sith arrives to prevent Revan from resurrecting Tenebrae, can they stop Revan?

> Revan as of SoR
> Strike team consists of Freedon Nadd, Ludo Kressh, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, and Tulak Hord
> Fight is all out, Ancient Sith cannot use rituals

Can Revan take all of them at once? If not how he'd fair against the team and take which ones out?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Revan versus Ancient Sith  Empty Re: Revan versus Ancient Sith

February 13th 2020, 5:41 pm
i think he can tbh. 

nadd, ragnos, and MAYBE horde might be trouble (nadd is the MVP imo), but i think he could blitz, choke, or maybe even slightly mind fuck any of them. ludo gets destroyed here, ngl, sadow also does, just not as badly.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 13th 2020, 5:46 pm
I think that Shadow of Revan ~ Revan Reborn >>> KOTOR Revan > SF Malak >>> Kun >> all these weebos
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 13th 2020, 6:06 pm
He oneshots
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 13th 2020, 8:19 pm
IG wrote:He oneshots

reasons?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 13th 2020, 8:37 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:

reasons?
As of SoR, Revan scales astronomically above Kun, who has a supremacy quote over all of those Sith.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 13th 2020, 8:44 pm
IG wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:

reasons?
As of SoR, Revan scales astronomically above Kun, who has a supremacy quote over all of those Sith.
But why would he be able to oneshot 5 of them?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 13th 2020, 8:46 pm
@HellfireUnit Because he has literally astronomical scaling above his past iterations--said past iteration manages to beat Malak several times on one of the most powerful nexuses (passive nexus amp) in the galaxy, and Malak with the permanent amp (from mastering, not passive nexus amp) was > or >> Kun. Kun > Ragnos >>>> Sadow + Kressh. Nadd is capped beneath Ragnos, and iirc Hord is there too.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 13th 2020, 11:49 pm
Kun is demonstratably beyond Darth Malak per bona fide sources which contradicts that quote entirely. Exar Kun > Marka Ragnos > All previous ancient Sith which includes those rivalling Darth Nihilus ~ Darth Nihilus >> Darth Traya > Dantooine Traya >> Vrook Lamar, Zez-Kai Ell, Kavar ~ (each individually) Bastila Shan ~ Withstanding Darth Malak's powers of corruption, telepathy and Force lightning for a week.

Marka Ragnos and Tulak Hord, both at full might scale far above the spirits on Yavin IV being capable of creating the Ancient Threat dark side entity merely by converging upon the same area. An Ancient Threat which required the same strength of team that stopped Revan in Temple of Sacrifice.  Though, I don't think the Ancient Threat scales on par with Revan himself given the context surrounding Temple of Sacrifice, but it must be fairly close.

Thus Revan stomping here is pretty ridiculous and literally hinges on one demonstratably incorrect quote.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 14th 2020, 5:55 am
Revan wins, but he's not one-shotting. One-shotting is massively exaggerated in SW. It very rarely occurs.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 14th 2020, 7:57 am
Isv wrote:I think that Shadow of Revan ~ Revan Reborn >>> KOTOR Revan > SF Malak >>> Kun >> all these weebos
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 14th 2020, 8:01 am
You disappoint me, Cheth.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 14th 2020, 8:30 am
LadyKulvax wrote:You disappoint me, Cheth.
I like your Meetra wank but I've yet to become opposed to Malak wank. 

And besides I don't think Revan actually needs that specific scaling chain to beat these sith
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 14th 2020, 9:25 am
There's the irony though, Revan wank would do a lot better if it didn't needlessly anchor itself in WOTC articles.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 14th 2020, 12:14 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:There's the irony though, Revan wank would do a lot better if it didn't needlessly anchor itself in WOTC articles.
I don't see how KOTOR Revan >>>>>>>> Malak >>>>>>>>> Kun somehow decreases his wank
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 14th 2020, 12:53 pm
Do you like arrows or something? The point being that his feats themselves are amazing. The shit he pulls on Yavin is really impressive but it's nearly never the point of contention in debates around him.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 14th 2020, 12:55 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Do you like arrows or something? The point being that his feats themselves are amazing. The shit he pulls on Yavin is really impressive but it's nearly never the point of contention in debates around him.
I exaggerated intentionally. But yes Revan could stand on his own. Malak probably could too. But its still a good scan
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum