Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Darth Malgus Empty Exar Kun vs Darth Malgus

February 10th 2020, 6:43 pm
Kun as of TOTJ

Malgus as of ONSLAUGHT

Who wins?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Exar Kun vs Darth Malgus Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Malgus

February 10th 2020, 6:51 pm
I can see a case for both tbh. I think Malgus' performance against Outlander may be enough to render him somewhat relative to Arcann, who in turn has a chain putting him well above Revan Reborn (KoB wrote one at least).
Corvinus
Corvinus

February 10th 2020, 6:52 pm
This is a good fight. Siding with Malgus here.
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

February 10th 2020, 7:55 pm
Malgus.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 10th 2020, 7:58 pm
Malgus at this point is probably around Arcann level or higher: within one-shot territory of the Outlander when he's using the Force per Vaylin scaling, but powerful enough that he can break the Outlander's passive Force barrier, survive a fall from one of the tallest buildings on Corellia (while injured), be >/>> Tau & Arn combined, and yank a massive generator free of its considerable supports. 

I'll back Kun by virtue of greater power, but it's no cakewalk for him.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 10th 2020, 8:00 pm
Kun wins in Force and all out, Malgus wins sabers.
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

February 10th 2020, 8:01 pm
I think it's very difficult to consider Arcann to be below Kun when Malak is supposed to be >>/>>> him and trying to reconcile it with SoR Revan and the Outlander's growth.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 10th 2020, 8:02 pm
TenebrousWay wrote:I think it's very difficult to consider Arcann to be below Kun when Malak is supposed to be >>/>>> him and trying to reconcile it with SoR Revan and the Outlander's growth.
Yeah I'm with you there.
Decaf_Beverages
Decaf_Beverages

February 10th 2020, 11:53 pm
IG wrote:
TenebrousWay wrote:I think it's very difficult to consider Arcann to be below Kun when Malak is supposed to be >>/>>> him and trying to reconcile it with SoR Revan and the Outlander's growth.
Yeah I'm with you there.

Give me a single line of scaling that puts Arcann above Revan Reborn or Prime Malak tbh. You can't do it though Vitiate

Arcann was nebulously above one protagonist and Revan Reborn was nebulously above all the protags, but thats basically it. And Kun would also be in that category of nebulously above one of the protags due to his supremacy quote still applying to select few individuals in the TOR mythos
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 11th 2020, 12:09 am
Feeling Kun on this one, his sorcery is something Malgus probably can't play with tbh
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 11th 2020, 12:17 am
Malgus isn't saved by virtue of Malak scaling, faulty as it is. Also given that Exar Kun > Marka Ragnos > Cinnagar Kun > Freedon Nadd >> Naga Sadow > Spirit of Naga Sadow ~ Ragdolling a SOR HoT so hard it left a mark on their Force signature is a thing; noting that SOR HoT should be > KOTFE HoT whilst hibernation sickness was in effect, good luck there too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum