Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

Team NJO vs Team LTotS Empty Team NJO vs Team LTotS

February 2nd 2020, 6:04 pm
Team NJO: Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, and Saba Sebatyne

vs

Team LTotS: Sarasu Taalon, Ivaar Workan, and Viun Gaalan

All combatants as of Fate of the Jedi, in character but determined to win, standard gear, basic knowledge et. cet.
Taalon is pre-Pool, obviously.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Team NJO vs Team LTotS Empty Re: Team NJO vs Team LTotS

February 2nd 2020, 6:05 pm
team 2 100% of the time
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 2nd 2020, 6:09 pm
Team 1 tbh. Saba's a threat to a Caedus that's >>> Kyle, Kyle ~ Gaalan, Taalon isn't the best pre-pool, and I'm pretty sure Kyp has the raw power to offset him.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

February 3rd 2020, 1:02 am
Team 2 takes it, their showings are simply more impressive lol.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 3rd 2020, 6:56 am
I actually don’t know what pre pool Taalon has Tbf. Sana’a showing against Welk impressed my a lot more than being compared to Kyle as a combatant
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

February 3rd 2020, 2:57 pm
IG wrote:I actually don’t know what pre pool Taalon has Tbf.

Well, he doesn’t have much in the way of feats, but from what we know he was one of the stronger members of the lost tribe, most likely around the same level as Workan, meaning solidly above Viun Galaan. 

IG wrote:Sana’a showing against Welk impressed my a lot more than being compared to Kyle as a combatant

Referring to this and your previous post, I don’t think the comparisons you brought up are enough to establish Saba as being beyond Katarn, at least as a lightsaber duelist. First, she was completely outclassed against against Welk, and only won via her tremendous durability, not comparable power or even skill,  As for Caedus, he did acknowledge Katarn as a threat as well, which is a arguably better than being able to defeat someone “with difficulty”, but we saw that wasn’t really the case, so it’s definitely difficult to determine whether Saba would actually threaten Caedus in an actual fight, at least more than Katarn did. I do believe Saba beats Katarn, but it would not be because of technical skill. As for Katarn’s parity with Galaan, that is only in sabers. We saw Luke who while exhausted (but still in a much bette state than the one who defeated Olaris Rhea) being unable to downright take Galaan and in a TK contest, which is honestly better than anything Kyle has. Overall, the second team is just better, especially when it comes to force power.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum