Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Adi Gallia vs. Asajj Ventress (TCW S1) Empty Adi Gallia vs. Asajj Ventress (TCW S1)

January 30th 2020, 4:49 pm
Who wins? The battle takes place on Christophsis.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Adi Gallia vs. Asajj Ventress (TCW S1) Empty Re: Adi Gallia vs. Asajj Ventress (TCW S1)

January 30th 2020, 4:50 pm
Gallia was able to put up a great fight against Savage for a while, but that was likely due to Savage’s lack of real mastery. I’d give it to ventress, she’s been able to match anakin and Obi-wan for a while, something I cannot see Gallia replicating.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Adi Gallia vs. Asajj Ventress (TCW S1) Empty Re: Adi Gallia vs. Asajj Ventress (TCW S1)

February 4th 2020, 8:13 pm
Ventress was able to hold her own against Luminara halfway through season 1 and was doing pretty well against Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time. My money's on her.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 4th 2020, 10:04 pm
Doesn't Galia have the hype of being near Grevious with some quote? That puts her above ventress yeah
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

February 5th 2020, 12:03 am
Gallia has twice held her own against Grievous, as well as Savage. Not to mention Gallia outperformed Anakin against several BX Commando Droids in the episode where the two rescued Eeth Koth (Adi Gallia took care of 6-8 BX droids, while Anakin took care of 2-4, and had more noticeable difficulty doing so). This should put Gallia above early TCW Anakin, who has already demonstrated superiority to Asajj. 

S1 Asajj's feats are pretty lackluster. She was quickly bested by Obi-Wan and Anakin together on Christophsis, was soundly defeated by Obi-Wan on Teth, and her best feat was defeating Luminara Unduli, but fleeing when Ahsoka teamed up with the Jedi Master. Luminara herself really isn't that impressive, underperforming compared to Anakin during the second battle of Geonosis. It's also worth pointing out, Asajj seemed to be solidly below S1 Grievous, given Kenobi's and Ahsoka's performances against the two combatants in S1.

So, overall, S1 Obi-Wan>=S1 Grievous>S1 Adi Gallia>S1 Anakin>S1 Luminara & S1 Ahsoka>S1 Asajj>S1 Luminara>S1 Ahsoka, going off of observable performances. Granted, I'm not taking into account Legends sources, just feats I've seen from TCW.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

February 5th 2020, 3:47 am
Gallia.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum