Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? Empty Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp?

January 26th 2020, 6:27 pm
I personally think Naga Sadow can use solar flares and manipulate stars. The crystals and mediation sphere speed up the process and helps Sadow focus. Naga Sadow needs concentration to gather his strength. What you guys think? Maybe we can get in contact with the writer to settle this.

Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? QdE0NM4u0Mzn6a4sMv6qMqqUoHHxzi_MDBLSk68lY1BTTCzBuotJyMD-Zo5QVbkTaY8STgDFUy8i=s1600
Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? XM2yzXY-sAUE_icz0dNIClo2I172O8ogcTEDnnAr0e_nDqRVi91L6KEqJAkgtpAwl5wucf7FcFQf=s1600
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? Empty Re: Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp?

January 26th 2020, 6:37 pm
No.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? Empty Re: Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp?

January 26th 2020, 6:41 pm
BoD wrote:No.
Elaborate?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 27th 2020, 12:16 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Corsair is a Sith superweapon specifically designed for inducing supernovae. Aleema Keto was able to use it for the same end as Sadow. The feats can't be attributed to their personal strength in the Force without further evidence.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 27th 2020, 12:21 am
i agree. i think he is really strong by himself, but in my eyes at least, he may just be on the bottom of the top tier sith we have seen. is mostly shown as a cunning and studious character, so i may be drawing my conclusions from that, but he does use lots of amping thingies (gloves, amulets, and what not else), more so than other sith lords seem to use (ludo kressh, his semi equal, had one, which he barely used), which kills his hype in my eyes.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

January 27th 2020, 10:30 pm
Azronger wrote:The Corsair is a Sith superweapon specifically designed for inducing supernovae. Aleema Keto was able to use it for the same end as Sadow. The feats can't be attributed to their personal strength in the Force without further evidence.
Thanks...
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

January 27th 2020, 10:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@RocketRaccoon: To add onto what Azronger was saying:

Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? Crysta10
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

January 28th 2020, 12:38 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@RocketRaccoon: To add onto what Azronger was saying:

Can Naga Sadow Use Solar Flares Without The Amp? Crysta10
Thanks for clearing it up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum