Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth vader vs Darth malgus

January 21st 2020, 1:35 pm
The amount of vader fanboyism is insane.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 1:36 pm
for 19 bby vader i was meaning pre suited one this question answer himself anakin by the time of rots is tier 9 along with sidious and yoda two characters that i have serious doubts if they would get defeated by a prime outlander(end of kotet)

Prime Outlander is Onslaught. They'd beat him in a very close fight.

for suited vader better lightsaber showings being able to defeat celeste morne a being who was capable of contending with vong krayt and maladi at the same time during the legacy era,

1. That was a Force battle, not sabers, and she was already losing to Krayt. Maladi just expedited the process.
2. Krayt was dying. 

outskill starkiller before the latter use the force

TFU 2 is the only time he's beating SK, and even SK has no feats to his name comparable to the Outlander. His feats aren't even Senya level.

and some pretty force feats like manipulating a energy beam that was capable of destroying planets and slice star destroyers in half with little effort,

A summary taken almost completely from my RT. Unstable energy is easier to manipulate than focused energy, and honestly the Outlander or Vaylin could easily replicate this. Vader is a high tier 8, they're borderline tier 9s. 

Not even sure he manipulated the energy anymore.

honestly the only version that i can see winning of the outlander is the one that was controlled by a weakened valkorion that version shits on vader

🇪🇭

You do realise that version of Valkorion ~ chained Vaylin, who's infinitely below her unchained version, who in turn is below prime Outlander, right?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 1:46 pm
how did none of u say death sticks is something that i will never know, but fine. @BOD why do u think the outlander beats him so badly?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 1:51 pm
i will reply to this later remind me of this @BOD
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 1:56 pm
why do u think the outlander beats him so badly?

Because the Outlander is just so far above him. He scales above a character who could reach across a void that left her weaker self powerless and overload generators while she was in orbit, tear a structure the size of the Alliance base apart, one-shot beings as powerful as Arcann (who at this point was more powerful than the one who could hold his own for a good amount of time against a Force storm that killed hundreds while unfocused) and (in cut content) was capable of pulling every Alliance ship from orbit. Vader honestly has nothing on that scaling. At best he could put up a decent to good fight in the Force, but he's still far below the Outlander in power. 

In skill too, the Outlander outclasses him, from beating Arcann (who dominated SoR HoT) to carving through entire squads of Knights of Zakuul (who were > the average Jedi or Sith of that time). Throw in his HoT feats, and he's a good bit more skilled, faster, strong enough to mitigate Vader's strength advantage and a better tactical fighter.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 2:05 pm
hmm ok. what u have said is correct of course (as far as i can tell), but i disagree with ur scaling. u and i hold the characters that u used for scaling in different places lol
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 2:10 pm
As far as I understand it Malgus isn't really relative to the Outlander, and that his performance, while impressive, doesn't create the sort of scaling TOR fanboys fall in love with, and his other feats are literal garbage by comparison to Vader's. As far as I can gather, the sick man in an iron mask should win.

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on January 30th 2020, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 21st 2020, 2:13 pm
arent both somewhat of a 'sick man in an iron mask'?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 2:17 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:As far as I understand it Malgus isn't really relative to the Outlander, and that his performance, while impressive, doesn't create the sort of scaling TOR fanboys fall in love with, and is other feats are literal garbage by comparison to Vader's. As far as I can gather, the sick man in an iron mask should win.
Thought you were staying away from TOR?

Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 D2o2aa10
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 2:22 pm
I was trolling y'all to provoke a reaction.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 2:33 pm
The great betrayal.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 3:43 pm
@The lord of hunger Waiting on your response whenever you're ready.  Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 228124001
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 4:27 pm
BoD wrote:
for 19 bby vader i was meaning pre suited one this question answer himself anakin by the time of rots is tier 9 along with sidious and yoda two characters that i have serious doubts if they would get defeated by a prime outlander(end of kotet)

Prime Outlander is Onslaught. They'd beat him in a very close fight.

my mistake then however i dunno if the outlander could hold his own against such titans like yoda and sidious when bearing in mind they have multiple quotes stating their are the most powerful jedi and sith of all time during that timeframe. 

for suited vader better lightsaber showings being able to defeat celeste morne a being who was capable of contending with vong krayt and maladi at the same time during the legacy era,

1. That was a Force battle, not sabers, and she was already losing to Krayt. Maladi just expedited the process.

most of the fight happen off panel when morne contend very well against krayt(noting that they were facing in both lightsaber ability and the force then literally morne keeps them restraint after using the talisman) 

Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 4633321-celeste%20vs%20krayt%201   Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 4633322-celeste%20vs%20krayt%202   Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 4633323-celeste%20vs%20krayt%203   Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 5589344-3829932449-17.jp

Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 Krayt_16

Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 4955080-103

2. Krayt was dying. 

the dark lord was still able to keep himself alive and contend despite his massive sickness 

outskill starkiller before the latter use the force

TFU 2 is the only time he's beating SK, and even SK has no feats to his name comparable to the Outlander. His feats aren't even Senya level.

excuse me? starkiller have  Generated enough power with his lightning to puncture a Star Destroyer's shields, a feat that requires continent-busting firepower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZS-kLRITA&t=1006s Shielded himself from heat comparable to the outer layers of the sun, essentially bathing in plasma, for an extended period of time 
He found a maintenance ladder leading to an air lock and leapt up it in two bounds, blowing the inner hatch as he came. He could feel a wild drumming from the far side of the outer door. The ship was moving so fast now that unexposed flesh wouldn't last a microsecond. He would have to rely on a Force shield to keep him safe. A single lapse in concentration would be the end of him.

He took a second to compose himself.

For Juno.

Then he raised a hand and telekinetically burst through the outer hatch.

Instantly the world was fire. The air around the ship consisted of a blinding plasma, hotter than any ordinary flame. He forced his way into it, bracing himself against metal rungs that had turned instantly red on exposure to the outside. His eyes narrowed to slits in order to make out even the nearest outline. He could barely see the fingers in front of his face.

This was where it got difficult. He needed to maintain the Force shield against the sort of hear he might find in the outer layers of a star. He also had to keep in mind the target ahead - a target he couldn't see through the plasma, but had to hit square-on or else the planetary shield generators wouldn't fail. No matter what happened, he had to fly straight.

The Force Unleashed II

Telekinetically disintegrated a 300-meter-long starship

With his mind and all the power of the Force, Starkiller embraced what remained of the frigate beneath him - and blew it into a billion pieces.

The ship was almost upon them when the figure brought his hands down in a fierce, pounding motion, and the last solid fragment of the Salivation exploded into fiery pieces.

She had to close her eyes. The conflagration was too intense, and the sound was that of worlds ending. The cloning tower kicked beneath her. She was momentarily afraid that she might be falling with it into the sea. But then she was rising again, and she understood that the structure had survived, somehow, and so had she.

Her eyelids flickered, braving the brightness that only slowly faded around her. A cloud of hot metallic fragments was spreading across the city. Dense splinters rained from it, hissing where they landed. Heavier fragments struck with more substantial thuds, near and far. None struck her. The rain ceased for a moment, and then returned, settling the cloud of dust still further. Of the Salvation, nothing at all remained.

Juno coughed and wished she could wipe her eyes clear of ash. Her ship had blown itself practically to atoms; she had seen it happen, right in front of her. There was no chance at all that Starkiller could have survived. He had been riding right on top of it.

But she knew as well as they did that this wasn't the end. He had come back from the dead sufficient times now to make anything possible. Anything at all.

Starkiller's eyes jerked open. Where was he? All was dark around him. He smelled smoke and his body felt as though it had been hit by an asteroid. The last thing he remembered was tightening the Force shield around him and destroying the Salvation so it wouldn't kill Juno. He was somewhere on Kamino, then. But his mind remained full of strange images and feelings that he had never experienced before.

The Force Unleashed II

Pulverized a cadre of his clones, each of whom were stated to be as at least powerful as the original Galen Marek, who boasts an impressive array of feats himself

Darth vader vs Darth malgus - Page 3 6333101-6310612699-7588819018440879107%25253Faccount_id%25253D1

how exactly are his feats senya level?

and some pretty force feats like manipulating a energy beam that was capable of destroying planets and slice star destroyers in half with little effort,

A summary taken almost completely from my RT.

Unstable energy is easier to manipulate than focused energy

source?

and honestly the Outlander or Vaylin could easily replicate this. Vader is a high tier 8, they're borderline tier 9s. 

i can hardly concede in this point based on the feats both characters have 

Not even sure he manipulated the energy anymore.

considering he manipulated the focusing crystal of the energy wave even after the same destroy the planet its likely that happen 

honestly the only version that i can see winning of the outlander is the one that was controlled by a weakened valkorion that version shits on vader

🇪🇭

You do realise that version of Valkorion ~ chained Vaylin, who's infinitely below her unchained version, who in turn is below prime Outlander, right

actual piece of evidence that says that valkorion-chained vaylin and unchained version
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 4:44 pm
my mistake then however i dunno if the outlander could hold his own against such titans like yoda and sidious when bearing in mind they have multiple quotes stating their are the most powerful jedi and sith of all time during that timeframe. 

Outlander isn't a Jedi anymore.

most of the fight happen off panel when morne contend very well against krayt(noting that they were facing in both lightsaber ability and the force then literally morne keeps them restraint after using the talisman) 

Krayt had just had a lightsaber shoved through his upper body. ]Muur exploited that opening.

excuse me? starkiller have  Generated enough power with his lightning to puncture a Star Destroyer's shields, a feat that requires continent-busting firepower 

Game feats are explicitly exaggerated in TFU.

Shielded himself from heat comparable to the outer layers of the sun, essentially bathing in plasma, for an extended period of time 

Again, not true. The Salvation's shields were still holding, so he had protection on top of that. 

Telekinetically disintegrated a 300-meter-long starship

Once again, not true. At best he disintegrated 150 metres of a heavily damaged, on fire ship, and even then its mass had greatly been reduced by losing multiple decks, including the command bridge.

Pulverized a cadre of his clones, each of whom were stated to be as at least powerful as the original Galen Marek, who boasts an impressive array of feats himself

They were also stated to be unstable. Unless you're saying Starkiller = his clones but is also > them in power.

how exactly are his feats senya level?

I was talking about lightsaber skill.

source?

Basic logic. Moving a focused beam of energy would involve fighting the force directing the beam while simultaneously bending it to your will. With an unstable wave, Vader only had to manipulate the energy as it cascaded out of control.

considering he manipulated the focusing crystal of the energy wave even after the same destroy the planet its likely that happen 

Have you actually read the comic? He yanks the crystal out of the beam, destabilising it. He then raises his hand and collapses the ceiling and either manipulates or doesn't manipulate the energy flowing around him. The beam was destabilised and running wild even when he'd left the temple. 

actual piece of evidence that says that valkorion-chained vaylin

https://youtu.be/GVr4EJGwRdg?t=577

and unchained version

It's a fact that unchained > chained. It's literally in the name.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 5:27 pm
ok then
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 21st 2020, 5:38 pm
If you can't refute anything I've said, I guess this is you conceding.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2020, 5:51 pm
i say i concede earlier whats the problem?

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 21st 2020, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

January 21st 2020, 8:22 pm
@Azronger

Can you clean the useless posts in this thread? Thanks.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 22nd 2020, 4:19 am
@TenebrousWay Done. Also, @IG (Exists) is now banned for a day. Any further instigation of drama will result in longer bans.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

January 22nd 2020, 10:20 am
IG (Exists) wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Definitely Vader.
Why? Malgus is able to (somewhat) press the Outlander, who'd clown Vader.
How well did he do?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 22nd 2020, 10:22 am
apparently he force pushed him
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 22nd 2020, 10:22 am
Malgus probably one shots.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

January 22nd 2020, 10:30 am
Vader beats the fake ass Vader.
The Witness
The Witness

January 22nd 2020, 12:45 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:Malgus probably one shots.
Is this a joke?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 22nd 2020, 1:20 pm
Malgus places his boot on Vader's neck
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum