Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Star Wars challenge Empty Star Wars challenge

December 17th 2019, 4:27 pm
I was curious as to how many characters in the verse can pull of the things i will be listing below. There are many great feats in star wars, but often times, they are limited to 1 or 2 characters for some reason, putting them a cut above the rest in said areas. So i thought about making a list of the more interesting feats, not relating only to power and skill, but also to other things.

Pulling off Palpatine's plan to overthrow/kill the jedi. Including every single problem he faced, and all the people he met.

Sensing the whole galaxy, and the beings residing in it.

Controlling the minds of a whole planet (preferably earth sized population)

Mastering the dark side (the basics for sorcery, alchemy, and other dark side abilities) in 5 years, or less.

Making a holocron after 10 years of training in the dark side, and a month of learning about holocrons. 

Floating in the air throughout full a conversation, without any signs of strain whatsoever.

Learning everything the jedi order had to offer in less than 20 years.

Learning an ability simply by seeing/experiencing it (something complicated, or not common at all)

Mastering the light and dark sides of the force

Controlling midichlorians

Surviving a fist sized hole in the middle of one's chest

Hide one's presence from Luke skywalker

Covering a village in a force shield/field/bubble

If there is another feat that is impressive that i might have forgotten about, just let me know
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Star Wars challenge Empty Re: Star Wars challenge

December 17th 2019, 4:43 pm
Valkorion and Revan could probably do most tbh
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 17th 2019, 4:49 pm
i wanted people to list like, more than two people, but thats fine, since i mostly agree lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 17th 2019, 5:10 pm
Pulling off Palpatine's plan to overthrow/kill the jedi. Including every single problem he faced, and all the people he met.

Valkorion, maybe Vitiate. Some other Jedi and Sith could maybe take prime Mace for a minority or slight majority (albeit only the likes of Nyax, Vol, etc) but they'd never pull off the complexity of Sheev and Plagueis' plan.

Sensing the whole galaxy, and the beings residing in it.

Depends how deep their meditation is. I'd say anyone Dooku level+ could do it if they went into a deep meditation and channelled all of their power.

Controlling the minds of a whole planet (preferably earth sized population)

Vitiate, Valkorion, Vaylin, the Outlander, probably Revan, Yoda, maybe Mace (legendary TP skills aside, I'm not sure he'd ever consider it since he's more martial), Luke.

Mastering the dark side (the basics for sorcery, alchemy, and other dark side abilities) in 5 years, or less.

Vader, Revan, EW, Darth Nox, Luke, Sidious, Plagueis...a lot more.

Making a holocron after 10 years of training in the dark side, and a month of learning about holocrons. 

Any of the Sith previously named could do so.

Floating in the air throughout full a conversation, without any signs of strain whatsoever.

Revan, Vader, Sidious, Plagueis, Dooku.

Learning everything the jedi order had to offer in less than 20 years.

No clue. Sheev maybe? It's not really a simple scenario.

Learning an ability simply by seeing/experiencing it (something complicated, or not common at all)

Any of the Force users previously mentioned, unless it's lightning (poor Vader).

Mastering the light and dark sides of the force

Valkorion, Revan, maybe Vader, doubt Sidious could because he doesn't have even a trace of goodness or link to the light side.

Controlling midichlorians

Anyone Dooku level+ with the right training.

Surviving a fist sized hole in the middle of one's chest

No clue.

Hide one's presence from Luke skywalker

Not sure how representative hiding your presence is of your overall power. Pre-ESB Vader hid his from Sidious despite being hinted to be on the same ship.

Covering a village in a force shield/field/bubble

Any of the Force users previously listed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum