Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader vs Unu Thul Empty Darth Vader vs Unu Thul

December 11th 2019, 11:55 am
Vader as of Operation Knightfall

Unu Thul is prime

Who wins?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader vs Unu Thul Empty Re: Darth Vader vs Unu Thul

December 11th 2019, 11:58 am
KFV slaps
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 11th 2019, 12:02 pm
unu i think
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 11th 2019, 2:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Vader after a great fight. Unu is more powerful but I'm not convinced that's enough to circumvent the skill disparity.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 12th 2019, 9:54 am
Vader should win.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

December 12th 2019, 8:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
K so I wrote this post and I had a big migraine yesterday and I also burnt my hand yesterday by grabbing a hot pan in the oven bare handed. It was a beef, ale, and onion pot pie that was a new item from the store. I also made homemade Mac and Cheese but I ran out of real cheese but it was still good. I also drank a bunch of coffee to poop but I didn't poop even though I tried twice really hard. I also went outside a bunch in minus 30 weather with just a t-shirt on and I sneezed a bunch of snot up as a result for long periods of time. I took a bunch of weed oil and then I fell asleep but then I woke up and then I fell asleep again. But then I woke up even though I dream deeply of drifting off into that eternal slumber. Drifting off into Beyond Shadows while my body gets eaten by maggots and rats sneak in and eat my eyeballs.

But today? Today I feel fine. I worked out really hard in the cold and then made food for myself and also I even ate it. My triceps are sore though. But they're sore with purpose. They're sore because I got up and did something with them.

So I wrote this post with sore triceps so I apologize in advance if it's "not up to par" with some of you elitists out there. Like we can't all be perfect all the time. Get over yourself. Also I'm kind of thirsty right now and my joints aren't fully lubed up because of that. I also foresee myself having a migraine very soon in the future so that probably plays a small role here too.

DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Vader after a great fight. Unu is more powerful but I'm not convinced that's enough to circumvent the skill disparity.

I'm not convinced Vader can get close to Unu considering he spams massive amounts of TK that Luke has to go all out to withstand. If he gets in close, sure, but I can't see it. It's literally in Unu's character to spam huge amounts of power so no one can get close. How does Anakin get by this?
Shioz
Shioz

December 12th 2019, 8:26 pm
Anakin’s combat skills are much better, but the gap in the Force is too great. Unu wins.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 12th 2019, 11:01 pm
Shioz wrote:Anakin’s combat skills are much better, but the gap in the Force is too great. Unu wins.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 13th 2019, 1:33 am
Shioz wrote:Anakin’s combat skills are much better, but the gap in the Force is too great. Unu wins.
This is Vader, not Anakin.
Shioz
Shioz

December 13th 2019, 5:14 am
I know.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum