Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

Alek and Cade Skywalker vs Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth  Empty Alek and Cade Skywalker vs Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth

May 8th 2019, 5:06 pm
Round 1 - Force
Round 2 - Duel
Round 3 - All out
Bonus - If team 1 lose they get Zayne Carrick
Bonus 2 - If team 2 lose they get Yarael Poof
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Alek and Cade Skywalker vs Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth  Empty Re: Alek and Cade Skywalker vs Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth

May 8th 2019, 5:06 pm
@AzureAmaterasu

Just curious: how new are you to Star Wars/Legends?
Haggis
Haggis

Alek and Cade Skywalker vs Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth  Empty Re: Alek and Cade Skywalker vs Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth

May 8th 2019, 5:16 pm
Cade solo trashes them.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 8th 2019, 5:21 pm
Cade solos, easy wins.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 8th 2019, 5:41 pm
Cade solos
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 8th 2019, 6:01 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:Cade solos
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 10:08 am
@Azronger not very new. Also why are people saying Cade solos ? I mean how ?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

May 9th 2019, 11:19 am
AzureAmaterasu wrote:@Azronger not very new. Also why are people saying Cade solos ? I mean how ?

Cade is leagues beyond anyone else here.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

May 9th 2019, 11:59 am
AzureAmaterasu wrote:@Azronger not very new. Also why are people saying Cade solos ? I mean how ?

Oh, I was just wondering as you make battles many here see as lopsided. You seem to have very contrasting views on things. What makes you think the Council Masters are a match for Cade?
AzureAmaterasu
AzureAmaterasu

May 9th 2019, 4:51 pm
@Azronger We know Cade is a prodigy but the Masters are going to be better duelists that's a given he has shown immense power but I don't feel like he can ragdoll them or one shot them. So they would probably edge him out. But I added Alek cause he was also a kind of prodigy which could probably punch above his belt.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 15th 2019, 11:57 pm
Cade gets high, impales himself with his lightsaber, then easily manages to crush their heads to the ground while they beg for mercy.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 16th 2019, 4:02 am
Alek is a weak link. Team 2
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 16th 2019, 6:02 am
Cade solos.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 16th 2019, 9:20 am
CuckedCurry wrote:Alek is a weak link. Team 2
Alek is in now way weak enough to justify the councilars winning while he has Cade on his team
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 16th 2019, 2:00 pm
Gallia holds Cade off enough for Koth to kill Alek and they double up on Cade. Cade’s definitely the MVP though
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum