Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackymarket
blackymarket

Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) Empty Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY)

December 3rd 2019, 8:53 am
Fight takes place on Dathomir (though assume Kar Vastor gets the same AMP he does on Haruun Kal) 

Everyone gets nothing but their bare fists, in a pure martial fight who survives in order? 

Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) Tumblr_pat8rmYBGR1t30i0wo1_1280Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) Latest?cb=20081205052323Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) 7d06c04473c86bb346d4087f9cd82529Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) Asajj-Ventress_d5ca9413
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) Empty Re: Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY)

December 3rd 2019, 9:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Maul.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) Empty Re: Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY)

December 3rd 2019, 9:04 am
Maul.
blackymarket
blackymarket

December 3rd 2019, 9:14 am
If Maul, who do you think will die in order?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 3rd 2019, 9:18 am
Maul
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 3rd 2019, 9:53 am
Probably something like this. 

Maul > Kar > Jax > Ventress.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 3rd 2019, 9:56 am
Maul
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

December 3rd 2019, 2:36 pm
Kar Vastor
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 3rd 2019, 3:00 pm
xolthol wrote:Kar Vastor

Kar Vastor (SP) vs Ventress vs Darth Maul (TCW) vs Carnor Jax (MELEE ONLY) 1076326320
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 3rd 2019, 6:40 pm
With the forest amp, Kar could win.
Tondemonai
Tondemonai

December 3rd 2019, 9:06 pm
Vastor stomps. I’d go as far to say he solo’s the other three simultaneously. Windu outright states Kar’s raw-power is greater than his, & even on-par with a Yoda & Anakin, and repeatedly infers that he is inferior. Substantiation for the above:

Mace stood motionless except for the heaving of his chest. He knew already he could not match Vastor for raw power. With each breath, he stripped away another layer of restraint and inhibition. Another layer of serenity. He had to move his inner peace out of the way to let in the joy.

Shatterpoint

"As you said earlier: Vastor is a difficult man to lie to. *He would have known if I [Mace] was holding back. Then the beating would have been much worse, and he might very well have killed me.* What I did was pick a fight I knew I couldn't win."

"Couldn't?"

"Vastor is... very powerful. Half my age and twice my size. Training and experience can compensate only up to a point. And he is naturally ferocious in a way that no Jedi can duplicate."

Shatterpoint

*This specific excerpt is Mace admitting that he wasn’t holding back, and would’ve lost severely if he had.

I could not answer; Vastor has power on the scale of Master Yoda, or young Anakin Skywalker. And I had no desire to debate with Depa on Jedi tradition, and the necessary distinction between dark and light.

Shatterpoint

Vastor was younger, stronger, faster, and immensely more powerful, and he wielded weapons that could not be harmed by the Jedi blade. Mace couldn't win such a battle on his best day, and this day was far from his best: he was exhausted, badly wounded, and heartsick.

Shatterpoint
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2019, 11:25 pm
Vastor.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 4th 2019, 4:23 am
@Tondemonai All of this was debunked ages ago.
Tondemonai
Tondemonai

December 20th 2019, 12:34 am
Then debunk it 🙃
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

December 20th 2019, 12:42 am
I assume it's just metal legs Maul and not spider legs?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum