Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

The Ninth Sister Inquisitor vs the Fifth Brother Empty The Ninth Sister Inquisitor vs the Fifth Brother

November 26th 2019, 1:06 pm
The two brute inquisitors go at it, who wins?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

The Ninth Sister Inquisitor vs the Fifth Brother Empty Re: The Ninth Sister Inquisitor vs the Fifth Brother

November 26th 2019, 1:12 pm
Masana Tide
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

The Ninth Sister Inquisitor vs the Fifth Brother Empty Re: The Ninth Sister Inquisitor vs the Fifth Brother

November 26th 2019, 1:15 pm
Not sure. Fifth held his own against Ahsoka on a potent dark side nexus while Ninth lost to pre-prime Cal. I'll go with Fifth considering Ninth is noted to be one of the less skilled inquisitors.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 26th 2019, 1:33 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Not sure. Fifth held his own against Ahsoka on a potent dark side nexus while Ninth lost to pre-prime Cal. I'll go with Fifth considering Ninth is noted to be one of the less skilled inquisitors.
Nothing in canon says Malachor is a nexus, man. Seriously, it's not legends. Nexuses aren't interchangeable.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 26th 2019, 1:58 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Not sure. Fifth held his own against Ahsoka on a potent dark side nexus while Ninth lost to pre-prime Cal. I'll go with Fifth considering Ninth is noted to be one of the less skilled inquisitors.
Nothing in canon says Malachor is a nexus, man. Seriously, it's not legends. Nexuses aren't interchangeable.
I'm aware. Nexuses do exist in canon, however, so unless the Fifth Brother went through massive growth there's no logical way he could hold his own against Ahsoka.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 26th 2019, 2:33 pm
Sister
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 26th 2019, 7:17 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
IdrisianGraecus wrote:
I'm aware. Nexuses do exist in canon, however, so unless the Fifth Brother went through massive growth there's no logical way he could hold his own against Ahsoka.
There's no logical way that Vader would be force pushed by Kanan and Ezra or Dooku surrendering to Pirates or Maul struggling against dogs. But yet Fifth brother somewhat holding his own against Ahsoka is baffling to you? It's cartoon logic bruh
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 26th 2019, 7:22 pm
There's no logical way that Vader would be force pushed by Kanan and Ezra 

Distracted and toying with them.

and Dooku surrendering to Pirates

Unarmed and surrounded, also plot. 

or Maul struggling against dogs.

It's Maul.

Anyway, I backed the Fifth Brother regardless.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

November 26th 2019, 7:27 pm
Actually Hondo implies that there was an off screen fight where Dooku did have his lightsaber, and then had it taken off when he was captured by the pirates
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

November 27th 2019, 2:14 am
SithSauce wrote:Actually Hondo implies that there was an off screen fight where Dooku did have his lightsaber, and then had it taken off when he was captured by the pirates
Hondo is also a lying pirate who was trying to impress the visiting Jedi. Odds are he fabricated the fight, since we saw the exact manner in which Dooku was captured on-screen. Hondo's pet snagged Dooku's lightsaber while Dooku was distracted talking to Hondo, and Dooku surrendered when he found himself outnumbered and unarmed. 

All that aside, there seems to be at least some indication that an Inquisitor's number=their rank within the Inquisitorious/their competence as an Inquisitor. This can be inferred from the way the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother occasionally put heavy emphasis on the number in their counterparts' names. Even if this isn't the case, I'd consider the Fifth Brother regularly contending with Kanan on an even footing in lightsaber combat, holding his own against Ahsoka, and ragdolling Kanan with the Force to all put him above what we've seen from the Ninth Sister.
Americanspeeddemon
Americanspeeddemon

December 5th 2019, 1:04 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
IdrisianGraecus wrote:
I think it's more unlikely that Ahsoka could fight Vader on a Dark Side Nexus as well as she did. Wouldn't that imply she was better than a base Vader?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum