Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Arcann (xSupremeSkillz) vs Darth Maul (ILS) - Page 3 Empty Re: SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Arcann (xSupremeSkillz) vs Darth Maul (ILS)

June 19th 2019, 11:49 am
Hopefully Skillz is kind enough to give him an extension.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Arcann (xSupremeSkillz) vs Darth Maul (ILS) - Page 3 Empty Re: SS - The Tyrannical Ten - Arcann (xSupremeSkillz) vs Darth Maul (ILS)

June 19th 2019, 11:58 am
^
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

June 20th 2019, 3:39 pm
The tournament is going ahead since I can't really devote the time needed to it, but if anyone is curious this is some cut content from my last post that I held onto as pre-eminent counters:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IXj9qLmC_vr7whdGPHFhGp-kt7JRPoDUM6glMiAZvBw/edit?usp=sharing

Mostly to do with Sheev/Obi-Wan stuff
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 20th 2019, 5:45 pm
I like it.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 20th 2019, 6:22 pm
Gewd work. Sad you didn't finish it.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 20th 2019, 6:28 pm
Is your post done yet HP
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 21st 2019, 7:34 am
Good work, sad it was never finished.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 21st 2019, 7:28 pm
Actually, anyone have the source where Maul says he will "slowly crush the life" out of Obi-Wan?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum