Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 Empty Re: Team PT vs. Team TOR

September 4th 2019, 7:43 am
@Azronger I am still searching for Lucas' interview about Palpatine, couldn't find it yet but these quotes (which I am sure you knew) imply he is the most powerful dark side wielder during the PT and before:

Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides. -The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

The two most powerful users of the Force's light and dark sides clash in a spectacular duel in the Senate bulding on Coruscant. -Epic Battles

Besides these, Plagueis was the strongest Sith Lord before Palpatine. Valkorion never has been named to be the strongest Sith or DS user ever, only praised by hypes and inconsistent feats. There are other quotes about Palpatine being the strongest DS user but I only limit to RotS. Even as of post-TPM, Sidious is still the strongest.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 4th 2019, 7:46 am
HellfireUnit wrote:@Azronger I am still searching for Lucas' interview about Palpatine, couldn't find it yet but these quotes (which I am sure you knew) imply he is the most powerful dark side wielder during the PT and before:

Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides. -The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

The two most powerful users of the Force's light and dark sides clash in a spectacular duel in the Senate bulding on Coruscant. -Epic Battles

Besides these, Plagueis was the strongest Sith Lord before Palpatine. Valkorion never has been named to be the strongest Sith or DS user ever, only praised by hypes and inconsistent feats. There are other quotes about Palpatine being the strongest DS user but I only limit to RotS. Even as of post-TPM, Sidious is still the strongest.

I don't think those two quotes refer to dead Force users. Vitiate has also been labeled the most powerful Force user in history.

There is the "most powerful force of evil the galaxy has ever known" quote for Sidious though.

I'd be interested in seeing this Lucas quote too.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 4th 2019, 7:48 am
HellfireUnit wrote:@Azronger I am still searching for Lucas' interview about Palpatine, couldn't find it yet but these quotes (which I am sure you knew) imply he is the most powerful dark side wielder during the PT and before:

Those quotes don't necessarily encompass all of history.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 4th 2019, 8:13 am
I try not to post Palpatine being the strongest Sith Lord ever existed quotes because some consider Valkorion not to be a Sith. Either way he used Sith teachings and the dark side of the Force. Besides that, Valkorion never matched the greatest foe of the darkness and was killed by way weaker people than Yoda. Palpatine was stronger than Yoda.

This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...
just—
didn't—
have it.
He'd never had it. He had lost before he started. He had lost before he was born. The Sith had changed. The Sith had grown, had adapted, had invested a thousand years' intensive study into every aspect of not only the Force but Jedi lore itself, in preparation for exactly this day. The Sith had remade themselves. They had become new.
While the Jedi—
The Jedi had spent that same millennium training to refight the last war. The new Sith could not be destroyed with a lightsaber; they could not be burned away by any torch of the Force. The brighter his light, the darker their shadow. How could one win a war against the dark, when war itself had become the dark's own weapon? - Revenge of the Sith

Also Elm, when it was stated Vitiate being the strongest Force Wielder in the galaxy?

Another (older) argument for Vitiate being inferior to Sidious:

Darth Bane had gained more knowledge and mastery of Sith techniques and power than anyone who had come before him. He used that knowledge and skill to change the Sith Order forever. -The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 22

This quote alone indicates that Bane achieved mastery of Sith techniques who came before him, including Vitiate who used Sith teachings all his life. Still, Bane's knowledge was a fragment compared to Sidious.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 4th 2019, 8:16 am
Couldn't find the Lucas commentary at the moments unfortunately btw.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 4th 2019, 8:47 am
CuckedCurry wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
CuckedCurry wrote:I mean the answer is simple 

Would Valk be terrified of Vaylin if he could do death waves off the bat

Those "death waves" took immense concentration and weren't shown to be usable on anything less than a planetary level. They're completely ineffective in a fight. He was scared of her because her full power was greater than any other being he'd ever seen and reminded him of himself.

Makes no sense. Next

How does it not make sense? Something that requires immense concentration would automatically place you at huge risk, especially when facing opponents as powerful as those on the PT team. Plus, as Az I believe said, it's an AOE attack, meaning that the TOR team would also be killed in the process. It makes complete sense.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 4th 2019, 8:49 am
Yeah, I think we're using Ziost and Plagueis's unbalancing feat as indicators of overall Force power rather than combat applicable feats.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 4th 2019, 10:53 am
The Ellimist wrote:How do we know that's real-time? We see it from the ground and it's moving at subsonic speeds.
The HoT was watching it from orbit, so it’s presumably from his perspective. It was also covering a huge amount of ground in a short space of time.

Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 4940634-2653730074-45658
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 4th 2019, 11:53 am
I'll get back to everyone who responded to me in this thread sometime next week.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 4th 2019, 11:57 am
NotAA3 wrote:I'll get back to everyone who responded to me in this thread sometime next week.

About Ziost? I answered your questions, if you have another arguments incoming about it, I'll be waiting.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

September 4th 2019, 1:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
HellfireUnit wrote:About this, firstly it is non-canon, therefore it has no validity. The duel ends with Arcann stabbing the Outlander. 

How do we know that it's non-canon? The only reason people claim that the dark side options are non-canon is for debating purposes with the Outlander were we just assume that the Outlander is the HoT and we know that the canon choices for the HoT are light side. Bioware has never made a statement regarding the "canonicity" of the choices or protagonist in KOTFE (at least that I am aware of). Even if we decide to operate under the belief that its non-canon it is still a possible outcome of the fight.

HellfireUnit wrote:Second, Valkorion offers his power to Outlander, similar to a situation like Kyp and Kun attacking Luke. Valkorion isn't the one blasting Arcann, it would be Outlander.

Not sure that I see your point here. Valkorion takes over the Outlander's body for a brief moment and uses it as a conduit for his power similar to one of his voices. We know that this isn't even Valkorions full power since directly after Arcann gets blasted by Valks lightning he tells Vaylin that their father's power has become weaker.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 4th 2019, 2:11 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
The Ellimist wrote:How do we know that's real-time? We see it from the ground and it's moving at subsonic speeds.
The HoT was watching it from orbit, so it’s presumably from his perspective. It was also covering a huge amount of ground in a short space of time.

There's no way that's traveling fast enough to cover the planet in like 30 seconds. It's not even traveling faster than a car on a freeway.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 4th 2019, 2:24 pm
The Ellimist wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:

There's no way that's traveling fast enough to cover the planet in like 30 seconds. It's not even traveling faster than a car on a freeway.
This is what the Outlander sees from the space station:

https://youtu.be/5RV_cajtZNc?t=45
Praxis
Praxis

September 5th 2019, 3:18 pm
@HellfireUnit Oh yeah you missed this one too: https://youtu.be/bq5X3F3g69c?t=575. Totally forgot about it.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 5th 2019, 3:37 pm
Praxis wrote:@HellfireUnit Oh yeah you missed this one too: https://youtu.be/bq5X3F3g69c?t=575. Totally forgot about it.

I'll be looking to them will write a response. Thanks mate.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 5th 2019, 4:28 pm
Team TOR.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 5th 2019, 5:06 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
The Ellimist wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:

This is what the Outlander sees from the space station:

https://youtu.be/5RV_cajtZNc?t=45

That's not necessarily a shot from Outlander's real-time perspective.

It is interesting that the sun changes color but the space station doesn't - I guess you could use that to argue that Vitiate really did change the color of a star, lol.
Praxis
Praxis

September 5th 2019, 5:13 pm
The Ellimist wrote:
It is interesting that the sun changes color but the space station doesn't - I guess you could use that to argue that Vitiate really did change the color of a star, lol.

I can't tell if you are making fun of a certain someone or not Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 1668617588
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 5th 2019, 5:16 pm
Praxis wrote:
The Ellimist wrote:

I can't tell if you are making fun of a certain someone or not Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 1668617588

Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 1076326320
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 5th 2019, 5:20 pm
Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 1019854026
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 5th 2019, 5:20 pm
I wonder who you’re making fun of....
Praxis
Praxis

September 5th 2019, 5:22 pm
Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 1076326320
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 5th 2019, 6:34 pm
Team PT vs. Team TOR - Page 3 39523600
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

December 29th 2019, 1:55 pm
The Ellimist wrote:

There is the "most powerful force of evil the galaxy has ever known" quote for Sidious though.
Could I see this quote?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 29th 2019, 3:58 pm
pt team
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum