Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction

on September 2nd 2019, 2:52 pm
@Meatpants wrote:Yeah for some reason, wasn't a huge fan of Heath Ledger's Joker. Don't get me wrong, it's brilliant, but I prefer a more classic Joker over the existentalist, anarchist Joker in the Dark Knight. Out of that trilogy, I honestly believe Ras is an objectively superior villain, but that's my opinion.

Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction - Page 2 1419419311
The Witness
The Witness

Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction

on September 2nd 2019, 4:27 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:
@Meatpants wrote:Yeah for some reason, wasn't a huge fan of Heath Ledger's Joker. Don't get me wrong, it's brilliant, but I prefer a more classic Joker over the existentalist, anarchist Joker in the Dark Knight. Out of that trilogy, I honestly believe Ras is an objectively superior villain, but that's my opinion.

Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction - Page 2 1419419311
Do people forget that the Joker is primarily a anarchist?
The Witness
The Witness

on September 2nd 2019, 4:30 pm
@DoA wrote:
Gustavo Fring (Breaking Bad)
He's gonna be a death trooper commando in Star Wars
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

on September 2nd 2019, 4:44 pm
- The Joker (primarily in the Arkham games)
- Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)

Honorable mentions: Tywin Lannister, Pennywise the Dancing Clown, Asajj Ventress, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Davy Jones, and Catwoman.
The Witness
The Witness

on September 2nd 2019, 5:12 pm
Can't wait for the new IT movie
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

on September 2nd 2019, 5:16 pm
I'm trying to finish the book before the movie comes out but I still have several hundred pages left. Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction - Page 2 3366773415
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on September 2nd 2019, 5:18 pm
@King Joker wrote:I'm trying to finish the book before the movie comes out but I still have several hundred pages left. Top 5 favorite Villains in Fiction - Page 2 3366773415

F
The Witness
The Witness

on September 2nd 2019, 5:43 pm
Darth Vader
Gollum
Thanos (MCU)
Moriarty
khan (Star Trek Wrath of Khan)
The Witness
The Witness

on September 2nd 2019, 5:45 pm
I definitely want to read the book, but from what I understand Stephen King is a pretty fucked up writer
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on September 2nd 2019, 5:52 pm
King is an excellent writer lol.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

on September 2nd 2019, 6:05 pm
Sam wrote:I definitely want to read the book, but from what I understand Stephen King is a pretty fucked up writer
I hear he has a habit for killing off characters that the readers connect with.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on September 2nd 2019, 6:16 pm
Stephen King is a sick SoB
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

on September 2nd 2019, 7:21 pm
Gus Fring
Griffith
Gendo
Zuko
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on September 3rd 2019, 9:03 am
@King Joker wrote:- Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Forgot about her.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

on September 3rd 2019, 2:32 pm
I also liked the illusive man as a villain in mass effect.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

on September 3rd 2019, 2:34 pm
I loved Illusive Man, the only problem was that he became kind of retarded in ME3 tbh.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

on September 3rd 2019, 3:26 pm
@Meatpants wrote:I loved Illusive Man, the only problem was that he became kind of retarded in ME3 tbh.
I think this change was due to the fact that he became indoctrinated.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on September 3rd 2019, 4:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
By the way there is a special guy I forgot to add. Crowley from SPN.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

on December 8th 2019, 1:48 am
Jacen in LotF.
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

on December 8th 2019, 7:14 am
1. Darth Vader.
2. Valkorion. 
3. Lord Voldemort. 
4. Pennywise (when he's not being a bitch or defeated by plot devices).
5. Tywin Lannister.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on December 8th 2019, 9:04 am
List was so bad I'm editing it out of existence.

Last edited by Sjuttiosju on July 23rd 2020, 4:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on December 8th 2019, 10:44 am
BreakofDawn wrote:2. Valkorion. 

Splain
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

on December 8th 2019, 10:49 am
Azronger wrote:

Splain
Awesome voice, complicated character for virtually the entirety of KOTFE and KOTET, intimidating, awesome design, and some other reasons.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

on December 8th 2019, 12:02 pm
Had to do a top ten because it was so tricky to narrow down all the villains I know.

1. Kylo Ren
2. Harley Quinn
3. Regina George
4. Vito Corleone
5. Darth Vader
6. Colonel Kurtz
7. Gretchen Wieners
8. Clifford Blossom
9. Wile E. Coyote
10. Sidney Phillips
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

on December 8th 2019, 12:14 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
Azronger wrote:

Splain
Awesome voice, complicated character for virtually the entirety of KOTFE and KOTET, intimidating, awesome design, and some other reasons.

What made him complicated?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum