Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: User Help & Suggestions Thread

on Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:47 pm
Does the app version not work on IOS, or does it just not work in general?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: User Help & Suggestions Thread

on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 am
Can you be more specific? The app version should work on iPhones, etc.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:32 am
I clicked on the link and it sent me to the App Store, and it says it can’t connect.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:34 am
Oh! Yeah, for mobile, the two working versions are the "web version" and "mobile version." The app version is a work-in-progress. Sorry about that.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:34 am
Ok, thanks.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:06 am
How exactly does the chat room thing work? Does it only work on Fridays, or when Ant is online, b/c I'm just a bit confused.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Question: Can you delete your account?

on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
^
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:39 pm
@WalkinginCircles: Deleting an account would cause a lot of distortions with tagging and older posts, so that option is not available to members.
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:43 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:@WalkinginCircles: Deleting an account would cause a lot of distortions with tagging and older posts, so that option is not available to members.
👍🏻
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm
I'm still waiting for my invite @Azronger @DarthAnt66
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 pm
You guys can't ignore me forever @DarthAnt66 @Azronger @Bart
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:33 pm
@EmperorCaedus wrote:You guys can't ignore me forever @DarthAnt66 @Azronger @Bart

Suspect Insight does not officially host any Discord servers.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:34 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@EmperorCaedus wrote:You guys can't ignore me forever @DarthAnt66 @Azronger @Bart

Private Discord servers aren’t ran by Suspect Insight Forums.

Are you on the discord?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:36 pm
@EmperorCaedus wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:

Private Discord servers aren’t ran by Suspect Insight Forums.

Are you on the discord?

There’s many Star Wars-oriented Discord servers. You would have to speak to the administrator of whichever one you want to join. Nothing I can do to help you there.
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:07 am
Who are the administrators of the Slorg discord?
The Dragon Of The West
The Dragon Of The West
Level Three
Level Three

on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:48 am
Bart.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:53 am
@EmperorCaedus wrote:Who are the administrators of the Slorg discord?
How the hell do you know about Slorg?
Praxis
Praxis

on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:51 pm
It would be nice to have a feature similar to Comic Vine where you could showcase on your profile the blogs you have written.

[hideedit]

Last edited by Praxis on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:46 am
Can I post A Song of Ice and Fire stuff in the Comics/Anime section? It's neither but it's a book series
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:55 am
User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 1289255181
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:01 am
Should post #5 on the Top 15
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:06 pm
Can we get more people than just mods judging? We haven’t gotten any debates judged yet (bar like, 4 TTT ones).
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:21 pm
Agree with the above. Maybe have the mods screen people for a role as a judge and present them as options to the people doing SS's? Would help avoid any bias by letting the debaters decide who they want to judge instead of having a very elite group deciding who wins a debate.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

User Help & Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty Question

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:21 am
This is pretty damn dope. Knowing me, I'll prolly forget to choose a side
Suspect Insight
Suspect Insight
Administrator
Administrator

on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:28 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd: You are able to choose a side now, but you can wait until later/indefinitely if you want to remain neutral.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum