Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

July 30th 2019, 5:10 pm
@HellfireUnit

Dude... You also do not provide any source or feats on your comments.

That's because I don't have the energy to reference shit every time I post. However, when someone asks for reasons why X character beats Y character I will reference feats and accolades and even post the quotes themselves if necessary.

Do I have to turn everything here a respect thread?

No, you don't. But when someone asks for reasons on why X beats Y they expect more than a bunch of hollow claims in response. I'm not expecting an RT just the characters best feats.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

July 30th 2019, 5:44 pm
BaratoBhajji wrote:Jedi obliterate tbh
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 30th 2019, 5:45 pm
Savage gets ragdolled by Tiin while Maul gets Mauled by Kit in sabers
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

July 30th 2019, 6:13 pm
The Dragon of Zakuul wrote:@HellfireUnit

Dude... You also do not provide any source or feats on your comments.

That's because I don't have the energy to reference shit every time I post. However, when someone asks for reasons why X character beats Y character I will reference feats and accolades and even post the quotes themselves if necessary.

Do I have to turn everything here a respect thread?

No, you don't. But when someone asks for reasons on why X beats Y they expect more than a bunch of hollow claims in response. I'm not expecting an RT just the characters best feats.

I just gave the reasoning of my comment, didn't know you were expecting a larger explanation. Shii Cho as you know, is especially effective against multiple opponents/sabers. Fisto's mastery over Form I is quite high tier which is why I thought he could contend with this version of Maul, who was getting used to his new state plus he was using a double edged saber. Fisto held his own against a serious Sidious and was killed when he was distracted by Anakin's presence. Even though he last short, his speed feats in general are above Maul IIRC, thus making him a worthy opponent for the former Sith along with his lightsaber mastery. Another speed feat:

"Kit accelerated into a blur of motion complex and rapid enough to baffle even Obi-Wan’s experienced gaze. "

Now lets forget about Fisto, here comes Saesee Tiin.

Force Powers etc:

"By the time he arrived at the Jedi Temple, he was already adept at channeling his Force connection. As he progressed in the Order, he was acknowledged as having one of the strongest Force abilities of all the Jedi"

- He threw away a battle droid for kilometers away
- He redirects a homing missle mid-flight
- Lifts a huge droid part and smashes a combat machine with it
- He is a strong telepath. In the Great Holocron, Saesee inscribes a recording where he states that he can use Telepathy to sense his opponent's moves in a fight, project his own thoughts, isolate his brain waves, intercept thoughts, communicate across space, discern lies, and probe memories, have the ability to peer into the future

*His strength is also quite high, he being able to carry a person with one arm while blocking blaster bolts with his lightsaber:

"The two judicials who had fought beside Tiin were wounded. The Iktotchi carried one of them under his left arm, while he continued to divert bolts with the lightsaber clutched in his right hand"

"Tiin was a powerfully built humanoid male, with large hands and two down-sweeping horns surrounding his grim face."

- He applies leverage on a pole to stop a moving speeder he is tied to and then the breaks ropes binding his arms
- He is capable of smashing a droid with an elbow strike

* He is one of the Order's best duelists:

"Most of the Jedi are deployed on distant worlds, but Mace manages to assemble a trio of celebrated swordmasters to assist him in arresting Palpatine: Agen Kolar, a Zabrak known among the Jedi to strike first and ask questions later; Saesee Tiin, a solitary Iktotchi who has never chosen a Padawan learner; and Kit Fisto, Nautolan master of Form 1 lightsaber technique, who distinguished himself on Geonosis and Mon Calamari, and who partnered Mace in battling Grievous on Coruscant."

"Palpatine faced Mace and Agen and Kit and Saesee - four of the greatest swordsmen our Order has ever produced. By himself. Even both of us together wouldn't have a chance."

His skill and strength should be enough to match Opress' IMO, which is why I was leaning towards the Jedi. As I said, this battle could go either way, it is a close match. Maul is superior to both. However I thought Kit could hold his own against Maul who is nothing compared to Sidious and Tiin could defeat Savage which makes this versus 1v2. If you want to add something or give any suggestions etc. feel free to add.

NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 6:17 pm
Tiin's claim to fame is sketchy scaling to TCW Windu and general hype. Fisto's claim to fame is general hype, getting stomped by Ventress, beating Grievous while the latter was in shitty condition and getting killed by Sids in 3 blows.

Maul's claim to fame is superiority to mid TCW Kenobi and a stellar performance against Sidious. Savage's claim to fame is bullying the likes of Ventress and Koon.

Really tough decision am I right?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 30th 2019, 6:20 pm
Lmao never post again DC
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 7:12 pm
As you wish my lord Curry.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum