Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 10 Empty Re: Underrated/overrated characters on forums?

December 4th 2019, 9:51 am
ask lucas, he said it.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Underrated/overrated characters on forums? - Page 10 Empty Re: Underrated/overrated characters on forums?

December 4th 2019, 9:51 am
accidental double post
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

December 4th 2019, 9:52 am

Upon Anakin’s confirmation that Palpatine was a Sith Lord, Mace Windu assembled the Jedi Masters Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, and Agen Kolar to confront Palpatine in his chambers. Palpatine at last dropped the facade and unleashed his full fury, killing the three lesser Jedi.

-- The New Essential Chronology
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:54 am
thank u maty. highly reliable
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:56 am
Meatpants wrote:
Upon Anakin’s confirmation that Palpatine was a Sith Lord, Mace Windu assembled the Jedi Masters Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, and Agen Kolar to confront Palpatine in his chambers. Palpatine at last dropped the facade and unleashed his full fury, killing the three lesser Jedi.

-- The New Essential Chronology
Well, Kit didn't take Sidious's full fury then, because he died when Sidious "unleashed his full fury." And following that Kit is considered a 'lesser' Jedi compared to Sidious and Mace

Once again proven false Lorenzo.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:00 am
ur fictitious interpretation of an obvious quote stating that he was going all out proves me wrong? i feel hurt.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:03 am
He died as a result of Sidious “unleashing his fury” which means that he obviously didn’t take Sidious’s fury. If he did like Mace, he’d still be alive when’s Anakin showed up.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:04 am
whatever u say man.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:11 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:whatever u say man.
“Whatever u say man” isn’t a rebuttal. Also you need to improve your grammar.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:13 am
wow, i didnt know that that wasnt a rebuttal. damn. ill try harder next time.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:15 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:wow, i didnt know that that wasnt a rebuttal. damn. ill try harder next time.
So your not even going to try?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:17 am
i did, but ur just gonna stick to ur opinion, gonna keep trying to counter mine, and what the fuck not, so its pretty useless.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:22 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i did, but ur just gonna stick to ur opinion, gonna keep trying to counter mine, and what the fuck not, so its pretty useless.
I’m sticking to my opinion because I proved you wrong, until you counter my rebuttal, I’m obviously going to stick to my opinion.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:24 am
if ur gonna stick to ur opinion regardless, why in the hottest hell would i try to counter u??
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 10:33 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:if ur gonna stick to ur opinion regardless, why in the hottest hell would i try to counter u??
1. If you have a rebuttal that I can’t counter, then I’ll change my opinion. Until then you are false and I am right.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 11:24 am
the same applies to everybody my man. but if u say "im just gonna stick to my opinion" nobody is gonna want to argue with u.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 4th 2019, 5:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jesus Christ, the two of you have more drama than a Kulvax post.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 4th 2019, 6:00 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Jesus Christ, the two of you have more drama than a Kulvax post.

Rofl
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 7:00 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:the same applies to everybody my man. but if u say "im just gonna stick to my opinion" nobody is gonna want to argue with u.
I literally just said I would change my opinion of you provided a good enough counter that I can't rebuttal. You're not even arguing at this point, you are stating a claim and not giving evidence. Just stop before it is too late
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 7:13 pm
i have literally never seen u do anything aside from asking for evidence, and u wanna tell me to stop before its too late? u cant even make ur own argument man. get over urself. i gave u a whole fucking respect thread. its ur problem now. all i claimed is there. ur the one that doesnt feel like reading. prolly cuz u know ur wrong anyhow.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 4th 2019, 7:29 pm
That... is the most fallacious argument ever. In a debate, if you link an entire effing RT (in which you haven’t even sourced), it’s not taken as evidence. This is bullshit
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 7:44 pm
posting a link listing every thing i found on said character and telling someone to read it is fallacious? i dont think u know what that word means. and havent sourced? i made the fucking thing. u havent read the bitch either, but im not surprised. yeah, thats bullshit alright.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 7:59 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i have literally never seen u do anything aside from asking for evidence, and u wanna tell me to stop before its too late? u cant even make ur own argument man. get over urself. i gave u a whole fucking respect thread. its ur problem now. all i claimed is there. ur the one that doesnt feel like reading. prolly cuz u know ur wrong anyhow.
Linking someone else's RT =//= Evidence. Notice how this was all started because of your refusal to give evidence, because you exaggerate or just blatantly lie. If there is no evidence, people including me will see you as lying. That's just how it is on the forum, wether you like it or not.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

December 4th 2019, 8:49 pm
Lorenzo, I’m kinda busy, so I need to cancel our SS.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 9:22 pm
thats fine. i have busy ass month too, so its pretty even.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum