Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's so special about Darthant66??

September 24th 2019, 5:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
His work ethic and ambition is high level. Most importantly his will is impressing. He puts dedication in his work and doesn't give up. I don't know if he is as knowledgeable as Silver but he is among the top of the debaters.
Jman
Jman

What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's so special about Darthant66??

December 11th 2020, 1:45 pm
Ant is a sexy thang.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 11th 2020, 2:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@HellfireUnit wrote:His work ethic and ambition is high level. Most importantly his will is impressing. He puts dedication in his work and doesn't give up. I don't know if he is as knowledgeable as Silver but he is among the top of the debaters.
lol
darthbane77
darthbane77

December 13th 2020, 4:23 am
I just respect him because he's the one that convinced me to get into Star Wars debating outside my usual comfort zone, and taught me a lot about what I know about the Star Wars mythology. I'm nowhere near the top 10 debaters on the forum, but Ant is the reason is I can hold my own at all, tbh. Dude is my Star Wars mentor, lol.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 13th 2020, 3:03 pm
@darthbane77 wrote:I just respect him because he's the one that convinced me to get into Star Wars debating outside my usual comfort zone, and taught me a lot about what I know about the Star Wars mythology. I'm nowhere near the top 10 debaters on the forum, but Ant is the reason is I can hold my own at all, tbh. Dude is my Star Wars mentor, lol.
top 11 confirmed.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 13th 2020, 5:04 pm
DarthAnt66 = very good debating skills + informative contributions + good standing
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

December 13th 2020, 5:34 pm
His debates with Vegak is what truly makes him a interesting being.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 14th 2020, 6:05 am
By golly he's the Star Wars Savior. The Prodigal Son.
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 14th 2020, 7:40 am
"You are the author of everything I am." - Klaus Mikaelson

I'm sure DC will appreciate the quote, and, in this case, it's entirely accurate. When I first joined, Ant debated me numerous times on Discord, and, as a result, vastly improved my argumentative ability, my knowledge, and made strides in improving my overall methodology, so naturally, that's one reason why I'd consider him special.

But, on top of that, there's a more obvious reason: the influence he's had on the forum as a whole, be it coming up with new ideas or convincing people of arguments. I think it's impossible to find someone who has an equal level of influence to him or someone who has poured as much time and energy into SW debating as he has.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

December 14th 2020, 8:12 am
Ngl, I couldn't stand Ant when he first popped up on CV 7 years ago. He was always skilled, but his debating style just rubbed me - and other CV'ers - the wrong way. Until we talked in PM and I realized he was a cool kid who argumentative m.o. was a product of his environment in terms of his aggressive tactics.

The ironic thing about Ant is, now that he stopped going out of his way to be the best Star Wars debater in the world, he probably is. All love my dude, all love.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 14th 2020, 9:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
DarthAnt66 is a very special dude who is completely loyal to American nation and its values. The way he preserves and respects the family and Republican values is almost Alabaman tier. He would never succumb to brainwashing of enemy nations like Japanese and become a weebo who jerks off to anime waifus. The only reason if Ant ever sets foot on Japan, it will be due to remove the slant eyed bastards during WW3. This why I respect the dude above all others in the forum.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 14th 2020, 10:13 am
What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 1076326320
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 14th 2020, 11:04 am
POWER is what separates Ant from most mortals What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 3344068304
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

December 14th 2020, 3:21 pm
Thank you everyone. What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 1289255181

@Deronn_Solo wrote: All love my dude, all love.

<3 

All the best, bro.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 14th 2020, 5:09 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:Thank you everyone. What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 1289255181

@Deronn_Solo wrote: All love my dude, all love.

<3 

All the best, bro.
this is like that meme of obama giving himself that award
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

December 14th 2020, 5:09 pm
@Nute_Chethray wrote:POWER is what separates Ant from most mortals What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 3344068304
his lack of it makes him a completely different being
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

December 14th 2020, 6:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
L O B E N Z O

What's so special about Darthant66?? - Page 2 A146ad10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum