Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 14th 2019, 3:41 am
He literally says this once he is beaten and when the Hero is about to face the Emperor. Him being their finest won't save him, so he has to do it himself. There is absolutely no reason why he would be including the long-dead Revan or Surik, lol. The stretching here would make the kama sutra blush.
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition
VIP Member
VIP Member

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 14th 2019, 4:07 am
@LadyKulvax wrote:He literally says this once he is beaten and when the Hero is about to face the Emperor. Him being their finest won't save him, so he has to do it himself.

Exactly, this is about being the Jedi's finest, and from Scourge's pov, the only thing that connects being the best of the Jedi to how well one would perform against the Emperor is Revan and Meetra. It definitely takes fewer leaps than assuming that this is about Vitiate enslaving HoT and then Scourge saving him.


There is absolutely no reason why he would be including the long-dead Revan or Surik, lol. The stretching here would make the kama sutra blush.

Well, kama sutra is actually a very respectable school of philosophy. So, I thank you.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 14th 2019, 4:13 am
He is saying this after fighting the Hero to a stalemate, he obviously knows how well he himself would perform against the Emperor. Nothing here has anything to do with Revan or the Exile
MacialRecognition
MacialRecognition
VIP Member
VIP Member

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 14th 2019, 6:57 am
So, you basically have no response to my argument.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 14th 2019, 7:11 am
I just debunked the entire basis of your argument. Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 1076326320
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 14th 2019, 8:00 am
Lmao. Epic thread. This one is now bookmarked as well.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 20th 2019, 8:19 pm
The Hero Of Tython.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 21st 2019, 7:42 am
@MacialRecognition wrote:
@LadyKulvax wrote:He literally says this once he is beaten and when the Hero is about to face the Emperor. Him being their finest won't save him, so he has to do it himself.

Exactly, this is about being the Jedi's finest, and from Scourge's pov, the only thing that connects being the best of the Jedi to how well one would perform against the Emperor is Revan and Meetra. It definitely takes fewer leaps than assuming that this is about Vitiate enslaving HoT and then Scourge saving him.


There is absolutely no reason why he would be including the long-dead Revan or Surik, lol. The stretching here would make the kama sutra blush.

Well, kama sutra is actually a very respectable school of philosophy. So, I thank you.

Vitiate successfully dominated Act 2 HoT via TP. However he completely failed his attempts to do so on Revan despite receiving the Dread Masters' aid. Scourge would know this so it would make no sense for Scourge to believe Act 2 HoT>Revan Reborn.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on July 21st 2019, 7:50 am
Meetra.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on December 3rd 2019, 9:56 am
The HoT, maybe.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on December 5th 2019, 3:52 pm
HoT.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on December 5th 2019, 4:17 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:The Hero Of Tython.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on December 6th 2019, 1:54 am
I mean, it depends on whether you believe in Vitiate > Nihilus. If you say Nihilus is better than Vitiate via feats, then we know that Meetra's relativity to Nihilus via scaling from Sion means she might even win.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on December 6th 2019, 9:33 am
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:The Hero Of Tython.
BoD
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

on December 6th 2019, 9:39 am
HoT is just more impressive. He's a much better duelist and he should be reasonably more powerful.
Sponsored content

Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Hero of Tython(SoR)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum