Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

The Wizards and their Brutes face off - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wizards and their Brutes face off

February 18th 2021, 12:20 am
LadyKulvax wrote:It's not a concession when you've progressively backtracked on every single one of your empty claims.

Don't really need to substantiate any of claims when I have an accolade supporting it, at least according to this forum's logic.

PT Sith>>>>>>>Failiar Kun.

Stop using a 14-year-old Ant meme.

Don't know who ant is, don't really care either.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

The Wizards and their Brutes face off - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wizards and their Brutes face off

February 18th 2021, 1:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
iamthatguy wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:It's not a concession when you've progressively backtracked on every single one of your empty claims.

Don't really need to substantiate any of claims when I have an accolade supporting it, at least according to this forum's logic.

So you're actually admitting that all of your stances are unsubstantiated and that the stances I have made, which refute your appeal to a quote from 1999, are correct.

Concession accepted.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 19th 2021, 9:16 pm
So you're actually admitting that all of your stances are unsubstantiated and that the stances I have made, which refute your appeal to a quote from 1999, are correct.

Concession accepted.

Why would I need to substantiate an accolade?? That defeats the purpose of an accolade.

An accolade substantiates itself by it's innate canonicity. TPM Maul>Kun, deal with it The Wizards and their Brutes face off - Page 4 815462187
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 19th 2021, 9:45 pm
The entire debate we had was about why it's not binding for Kun. You're now insisting such a debate doesn't matter now that it's obvious I'm right. Amusing.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 19th 2021, 9:48 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:The entire debate we had was about why it's not binding for Kun. You're now insisting such a debate doesn't matter now that it's obvious I'm right. Amusing.

I wasn't debating if it was binding or not, I was debating TPM Maul vs Kun, which the accolade gives us a clear answer to The Wizards and their Brutes face off - Page 4 1289255181
AncientPower
AncientPower

February 19th 2021, 10:01 pm
Literally everyone can see what the debate was about and you've kneejerked and backtracked into saying it no longer matters. Your blatant concession is accepted.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 20th 2021, 9:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
LadyKulvax wrote:Literally everyone can see what the debate was about and you've kneejerked and backtracked into saying it no longer matters. Your blatant concession is accepted.

All we were doing is debating how trash TPM Maul was, not once were we debating the actual accolade. Now that we know TPM Maul is trash tier, we can safely say Kun is below trash tier based on the accolade The Wizards and their Brutes face off - Page 4 1289255181
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum