Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:14 pm
I'm proud to announce that I am fully willing to use Vader in a debate. I prefer that I can use him against a character where OT low showings come up ex: Luke vs Vader on bespin, luke vs Vader ROTJ. 

I'm not looking for ridiculous TOR scaling chains, but I will work with KOTOR if you can't come up with anything else, please tag me for details times rules etc, and get ready SI, it's gonna be an earthquake to all those who have grown complacent with new arguments. Get ready to have your reality checked.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:00 pm
@ISV: Revan Reborn?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:01 pm
i actually want to see that. revan is pretty damn hax with his teleportation and TP
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:43 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:@ISV: Revan Reborn?
Sure why not
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:47 pm
Actually, I’d like to change to Kun
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:48 pm
There are two of those already running. I wouldn't suggest a third Kun vs Vader SS.
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:50 pm
Jeez, more of those? Christ. Alright, I’ll use like, Kyp Durron?
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 pm
IG (Exists) wrote:Jeez, more of those? Christ. Alright, I’ll use like, Kyp Durron?
Njo is off the table the padawans are vader tier lol
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:32 pm
@Isv wrote:
IG (Exists) wrote:Jeez, more of those? Christ. Alright, I’ll use like, Kyp Durron?
Njo is off the table the padawans are vader tier lol
Lmfao. I'll take kun.
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:38 pm
I'd suggest not, considering there are already 2 Kun vs Vader SS's. I'd consider switching to Malak.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:49 pm
nightmare time
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:55 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:I'd suggest not, considering there are already 2 Kun vs Vader SS's. I'd consider switching to Malak.
Another one? Doesn't matter tbh.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:57 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:nightmare time
Lol
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:04 pm
Lol do not create another Kun vs Vader SS. Lmfao
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:22 pm
Yeah I'm not interested in Kun tbh, physical Kun is locked below Malak and JA kun is vastly above Vader
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:22 pm
JA kun is literally said to be weaker than vader in that novel, iirc
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:23 pm
There are no Malak vs Vader SS's. That is an option that is at-least (kind of) different from Kun vs Vader three times.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:24 pm
technically there is. and its evil.
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:There are no Malak vs Vader SS's. That is an option that is at-least (kind of) different from Kun vs Vader three times.
You are a horrible man for bringing up slackjaw sith lord
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:44 am
@EmperorCaedus: I implore you to read the shitshow that is the Lorenzo SS
IG
IG
Level Two
Level Two

on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 am
@ISV: Apparently all of the good KOTOR and before characters are off limits, so gonna have to ask you to allow Arcann.
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 am
IG (Exists) wrote:@EmperorCaedus: I implore you to read the shitshow that is the Lorenzo SS
Oh shit I forgot about that haha, but yeah use Arcann that will be interesting.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:23 am
the lorenzo ss was locked so cant read it anymore or reply to the topic
Jacen
Jacen
Level One
Level One

on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:25 am
It's locked which means you cannot reply, but is it still available to view.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 am
yeah that thread became a flame war soon after so no reply for now on
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum