Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

September 17th 2019, 11:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

September 17th 2019, 11:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

bro i’m really just so tired of it all....
Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 8 0446ac10
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

September 17th 2019, 11:53 pm
TCW Ahsoka rawdogs Kanan btw.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 18th 2019, 9:27 am
Yeahhhhhh no.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 28th 2019, 5:33 pm
@HellfireUnit: Are you still down for that Anakin v Vader debate?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 28th 2019, 5:39 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@HellfireUnit: Are you still down for that Anakin v Vader debate?

I am actually but due to my current status (moving to another city etc.) It may be hard for me to respond quickly. Couldn't even respond to SS thread of ILS and mine. But yeah, I am certainly willing to debate it. If you want you can create and take the first post.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 29th 2019, 7:17 am
@DarthAnt66 you wanna start or sometime later?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 30th 2019, 6:56 pm
@HellfireUnit: Hm, let's start later if you still have other debates pending. You should check out the Instant Heroes Tournament though.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

October 1st 2019, 11:42 am
@DarthAnt66 I want to debate you with Vader.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 1st 2019, 11:44 am
Vorpal Blade wrote:@DarthAnt66 I want to debate you with Vader.

Hey get in line brother, we have been planning this for a while.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

October 1st 2019, 11:53 am
I might be down to debate Revan against people like Plagueis sometime in the near future.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 1st 2019, 11:56 am
I would like to but my schedule is busy. I save my time for Ant and ILS besides the current situation I am in.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 1st 2019, 11:59 am
I'd totally be up for Revan vs Starkiller if it weren't for the fact that I'm already in like 3 SSs and haven't posted in any of them.
Bart
Bart

October 3rd 2019, 4:16 pm
If any debate is missing a judge, PM me. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 8 3344068304
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 13th 2019, 1:29 am
I would like to make a SS with Lumiya or Nomi Sunrider. Anyone interrested in ? (and who can wait a bit for my responses ^^)
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 13th 2019, 9:37 am
Hell, sure, why not. I’ve got all the time in the world. Who would you prefer to go against.

@Xolthol:
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 13th 2019, 1:48 pm
@IdrisianGraecus Anyone you think would be around their level. And you want to face Lumiya or Nomi ?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 13th 2019, 2:27 pm
Yeah, sure, why not. I don’t suppose I could use Anakin Solo or Ulic Qel Droma?
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 13th 2019, 3:13 pm
For Anakin Solo why not. For Ulic, well against Nomi this seems already done in the comic (more or less) but against Lumiya no problem.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 13th 2019, 3:26 pm
Or if not Ulic vs. Nomi, I could do a Meetra Surik vs. Nomi? Or perhaps Traya? Hell, I wouldn't mind doing a base Malak or even MW Revan.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 13th 2019, 7:06 pm
@IdrisianGraecus: You can take Traya or Surik, or even base Malak against Nomi, if you think it is OK I'm OK too (I didn't think that here the gap of power are too big).
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 13th 2019, 8:18 pm
@Xolthol: Sure, Malak works. Could you make the thread? If you’d like we could do Anakin Solo vs. Lumiya, I don’t care.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 13th 2019, 11:09 pm
@IdrisianGraecus: It's ok for Nomi vs base Malak. I will made the thread in the coming hour and will tag you when done.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 16th 2019, 3:44 pm
Anyone willing to Revan vs. Outlander?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

October 16th 2019, 4:13 pm
You do realize you're in a debate rn arguing a confirmed inferior to a pre prime Revan is above the outlander
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum