Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heathen
Heathen

Want to help with a Canon Dooku / Maul project? Empty Want to help with a Canon Dooku / Maul project?

December 5th 2020, 6:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello to all. I hope each of you is doing well. =)

After being asked whether Dooku or Maul is more powerful, I realized that I am not that familiar with what's said about Dooku in Canon, and I think that I am way behind on Maul, at least in regards to interviews, what's on the SW website, etc. Because of this, I decided to put together Canon information for Dooku and Maul. I am not making respect threads, but I guess the information being collected basically amounts to what is needed for a respect thread. However, I'm not trying to draw any conclusions.

I started this using G docs because you can organize the information better there and easily find a topic that needs to be added to. Also, I am transferring a lot of the info/sources I've collected the past few years to my google drive and would share the info.

It would be really nice to have anyone else join who is knowledgeable on either or both characters and who doesn't mind taking the time to research sources.

Please let me know if you are interested.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Want to help with a Canon Dooku / Maul project? Empty Re: Want to help with a Canon Dooku / Maul project?

December 5th 2020, 6:26 pm
i can see how u would get confused, so think of it like this: dooku >>>>> maul. changed my life tbh
Heathen
Heathen

Want to help with a Canon Dooku / Maul project? Empty Re: Want to help with a Canon Dooku / Maul project?

December 5th 2020, 6:41 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:i can see how u would get confused, so think of it like this: dooku >>>>> maul. changed my life tbh

LOL That's what this project is for. Get all the info in one place without anyone arguing pro or con for either character. It's just something I want to do.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum