Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Probus Tesla vs early game, up to felucia Galen Marek. Empty Probus Tesla vs early game, up to felucia Galen Marek.

July 8th 2019, 1:59 pm
Standard rules apply
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Probus Tesla vs early game, up to felucia Galen Marek. Empty Re: Probus Tesla vs early game, up to felucia Galen Marek.

August 2nd 2019, 11:56 am
Still Marek, as Tesla was beaten by an untrained Kajin Savonaros ( or something like that). Yeah I know the other was extremely powerful, but being beaten by an untrained individual is still embarrassing.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Probus Tesla vs early game, up to felucia Galen Marek. Empty Re: Probus Tesla vs early game, up to felucia Galen Marek.

August 2nd 2019, 12:45 pm
Don't know anything about Tesla. Can someone give me a rundown of their best feats?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 1:08 pm
I would really like to but unfortunately I have no access to the books since i’m on a vacation
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 1:11 pm
I think @Greysentinel365 might have them
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum