Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent? Empty Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent?

November 16th 2020, 5:58 pm
Over the past many years, many people have complained that Optimus Prime in the Bayformers movies is too violent. Agree or disagree?
Vaelias
Vaelias

Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent? Empty Re: Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent?

November 16th 2020, 6:14 pm
I think people just need to stop being pussy ass snowflakes
Who tf cares
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent? Empty Re: Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent?

November 16th 2020, 7:27 pm
@Vaelias wrote:I think people just need to stop being pussy ass snowflakes
Who tf cares

TF fans care Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent? 4183286560
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 17th 2020, 4:41 am
Too violent relative to how he should be, yes
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 17th 2020, 3:59 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
Who tf cares

im one of the biggest fans, and no, fuck that. violence = good and fun. murderous prime = prime prime
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 17th 2020, 4:01 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@Latham2000 wrote:
Who tf cares

im one of the biggest fans, and no, fuck that. violence = good and fun.  murderous prime = prime prime

"violence = good and fun" sounds a bit like an edgelord tbh.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 17th 2020, 4:02 pm
well, i am a darth vader fan as well, so like, were u surprised or something? go watch ROTS smh
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 19th 2020, 4:23 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:well, i am a darth vader fan as well, so like, were u surprised or something? go watch ROTS smh

Gonna be real, I wasn't all that surprised, considering the demeanour you sometimes display on forum and on discord. RotS isn't good simply because it has violent scenes, and it's still a far better movie than any of the Bayformers movies, except perhaps for the first one.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 19th 2020, 4:40 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:well, i am a darth vader fan as well, so like, were u surprised or something? go watch ROTS smh

Gonna be real, I wasn't all that surprised, considering the demeanour you sometimes display on forum and on discord. RotS isn't good simply because it has violent scenes, and it's still a far better movie than any of the Bayformers movies, except perhaps for the first one.
well, surprise surprise, my favorite one is the second, which everybody hates. its an acquired taste, as they say.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 19th 2020, 5:20 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@Latham2000 wrote:

well, surprise surprise, my favorite one is the second, which everybody hates. its an acquired taste, as they say.

TF2 has the best action scenes in the entire franchise. The writing and humour isn’t that great, but the forest fight in particular is so iconic and memorable. It’s the best action scene out of all the live action TF movies.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 19th 2020, 8:36 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@Latham2000 wrote:

TF2 has the best action scenes in the entire franchise. The writing and humour isn’t that great, but the forest fight in particular is so iconic and memorable. It’s the best action scene out of all the live action TF movies.
Is Bayverse Optimus Prime too violent? 1019854026 yes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum