Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?

November 25th 2020, 5:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Did BoD pay you to say that lol?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?

November 25th 2020, 7:41 pm
@SnowxElf wrote:HellfireUnit, Bart, Azronger, Elm, Seturna, and TLoH

Lol thx
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

November 25th 2020, 7:44 pm
other mentions will be curry harrison and galan same for pretty much anyone who is chill
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 25th 2020, 11:16 pm
@The Slick Obi wrote:After mulling it over (and watching him own people on the Vine) I am going to have to say BreakofDawn. He is level headed, not overly bias towards certain characters, & he goes to bat for Mace when no one else will.
its not that people wont defend mace, its just that we are waiting for BOD to see the thread that has mace in it.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

November 26th 2020, 1:32 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
wait holy shit. u actually put Hellfire in there. this is amazing. he put TLOH in there too omg. ur patience must be unending.

You're one to talk my man
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

November 26th 2020, 10:03 am
@CuckedCurry wrote:Did BoD pay you to say that lol?
Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  - Page 2 815462187
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 26th 2020, 3:45 pm
@SnowxElf wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
wait holy shit. u actually put Hellfire in there. this is amazing. he put TLOH in there too omg. ur patience must be unending.

You're one to talk my man
i literally have no idea whatsoever as to what ur talking about. but good try at whatever that was tho.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 26th 2020, 6:01 pm
Lorenzo why haven't you killed yourself yet?
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

November 26th 2020, 6:36 pm
Ursumeles, from the old KMC, was cool.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 26th 2020, 11:39 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Lorenzo why haven't you killed yourself yet?
didnt u already ask me that? i think i said something like "im just waiting for u to die first" or something. that way, i myself will die happy.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2020, 10:10 am

Hey, my private deals are my business.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 27th 2020, 12:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Everyone Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  - Page 2 3344068304
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

November 27th 2020, 3:56 pm
@Nute_Chethray wrote:Everyone Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  - Page 2 3344068304
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 27th 2020, 4:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@BreakofDawn wrote:

Hey, my private deals are my business.
Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  - Page 2 3344068304
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 29th 2020, 12:43 pm
HP Legend (for obvious reasons). After that though it's (in no particular order) JS/Blade_Of_Dorin, Ant, Az and Cil (when he was still here). Most people on this site suck though.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 29th 2020, 12:50 pm
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
No need to take your smallcock weakness out on everybody else bro
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 29th 2020, 4:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@CuckedCurry wrote:No need to take your smallcock weakness out on everybody else bro
doubt i have to point this out, but ironically enough, ur the one with the word cuck in his name lol
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 29th 2020, 4:09 pm
@Sjuttiosju wrote:HP Legend (for obvious reasons). After that though it's (in no particular order) JS/Blade_Of_Dorin, Ant, Az and Cil (when he was still here). Most people on this site suck though.
wow ok. i thought we had something. i was the obi wan to ur anakin. we were brothers.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 29th 2020, 4:18 pm
Lobenzo you’re so damn funny, cool and powerful
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 29th 2020, 4:23 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:Lobenzo you’re so damn funny, cool and powerful
thank you.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 29th 2020, 4:25 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:Lobenzo you’re so damn funny, cool and powerful
thank you.
Heathen
Heathen

January 9th 2021, 4:38 pm
You're all going to Hell for you gayness.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum