Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  Empty Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?

November 11th 2020, 3:42 pm
Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  4233314142

Last edited by Seturna on November 11th 2020, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  Empty Re: Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?

November 11th 2020, 3:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Xolthol
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  Empty Re: Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?

November 11th 2020, 5:14 pm
Geistalt and lorenzo.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 11th 2020, 5:35 pm
Foxtrot Jay 16
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 11th 2020, 6:11 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:Geistalt and lorenzo.
ok why me. is this because i liked ur posts? bro, its not like that.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 11th 2020, 6:12 pm
dont have a favorite member. tho, if i make fun of u, i prolly like u in general. but if i insult u, i dont like u. u gotta read inbetween the lines tbh
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 11th 2020, 6:21 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:dont have a favorite member. tho, if i make fun of u, i prolly like u in general. but if i insult u, i dont like u. u gotta read inbetween the lines tbh

Noone cares
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 11th 2020, 6:52 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:

I like your grammar.
Bart
Bart

November 11th 2020, 8:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Ant,  ILS [*], Praxis, Meatpants, HU, Nova [*], GOAT, Jake, Ethan, Elm
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 12th 2020, 9:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@HellfireUnit wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:dont have a favorite member. tho, if i make fun of u, i prolly like u in general. but if i insult u, i dont like u. u gotta read inbetween the lines tbh

Noone cares
then why did u reply to it? << canon conundrum confirmed, cheth
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 12th 2020, 9:19 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:

I like your grammar.
fuck, idk if i say thanks, fuck off, react with an emote, or just 3 dots. u got me good this time, latham. u got me good.
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 13th 2020, 12:13 am
Kulvax and Sith Archivist Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  2266747095 Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  2266747095
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

November 13th 2020, 1:57 am
@Vaelias wrote:Kulvax and Sith Archivist Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  2266747095 Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  2266747095
Ayyy
Thij
Thij

November 13th 2020, 1:55 pm
Arca Cheth.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 13th 2020, 2:35 pm
@Thij wrote:Arca Cheth.
Who’s your favorite member(s) of the SI community?  228124001
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 13th 2020, 10:26 pm
cheth is a 8/10 in my book. bart is like, 10/10. ant is both 2/10 and 9/10. so average of 5.5/10
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

November 16th 2020, 12:52 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Xolthol
Thnaks.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

November 16th 2020, 9:59 pm
Bart and Az
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

November 16th 2020, 10:50 pm
HellfireUnit, Bart, Azronger, Elm, Seturna, and TLoH
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

November 17th 2020, 4:58 am
@SnowxElf wrote:HellfireUnit, Bart, Azronger, Elm, Seturna, and TLoH
Thanks, thanks.
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 17th 2020, 12:25 pm
Sjuttiosju.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 17th 2020, 2:03 pm
NotAA3 wrote:Sjuttiosju.

Gay
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 17th 2020, 2:49 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Sjuttiosju.

Gay
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

November 17th 2020, 4:01 pm
@SnowxElf wrote:HellfireUnit, Bart, Azronger, Elm, Seturna, and TLoH
wait holy shit. u actually put Hellfire in there. this is amazing. he put TLOH in there too omg. ur patience must be unending.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

November 25th 2020, 4:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
After mulling it over (and watching him own people on the Vine) I am going to have to say BreakofDawn. He is level headed, not overly bias towards certain characters, & he goes to bat for Mace when no one else will.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum