Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 4:03 pm
Round 1: 6 year old Vitiate
Round 2: 10 year old Vitiate
Round 3: 13 year old Vitiate
Round 4: 110 year old VitiateĀ 
Round 5: Novel Vitiate
Round 6: SWtOR JK chapter 3 Vitiate
Round 7: SWtOR JK chapter 2 Vitiate
Round 8: Valkorion
How far does he get?
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 4:07 pm
Either 1 or clears.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 4:23 pm
Takes all of them at once
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 6:21 pm
Possibly clears.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 7:03 pm
Stops at 6 but also stops at 1. Strange 🧐🧐🧐
Shimrra
Shimrra

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 7:33 pm
Fights all of them at once and clears
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 10th 2020, 10:14 pm
Probably stops at SWTOR Vitiate, if The Sith Emperor isn't hindered.
Bart
Bart
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 11th 2020, 8:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Round 1: 6 year old Vitiate
Krayt stomps, lol.

Round 2: 10 year old Vitiate
Krayt still stomps.

Round 3: 13 year old Vitiate
Krayt still stomps.

Round 4: 110 year old Vitiate
Vitiate probably wins.

Round 5: Novel Vitiate
Oh, Vitiate wins. I think Krayt is around Revan, hell, he may possibly be superior to Reborn Revan (if novel Revan had at least a week to get damn food and rest kek), so it's gonna be somewhat of a fight, but Vitiate is just superior.

Round 6: SWtOR JK chapter 3 Vitiate
This version is weakened and degraded. Krayt may win.

Round 7: SWtOR JK chapter 2 Vitiate
Vitiate wins.

Round 8: Valkorion
Valkorion roflstomps.
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 12th 2020, 11:09 am
Stops at Valkorion
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 12th 2020, 11:58 am
@Bart wrote:Round 1: 6 year old Vitiate
Krayt stomps, lol.

Round 2: 10 year old Vitiate
Krayt still stomps.

Round 3: 13 year old Vitiate
Krayt still stomps.

Round 4: 110 year old Vitiate
Vitiate probably wins.

Round 5: Novel Vitiate
Oh, Vitiate wins. I think Krayt is around Revan, hell, he may possibly be superior to Reborn Revan (if novel Revan had at least a week to get damn food and rest kek), so it's gonna be somewhat of a fight, but Vitiate is just superior.

Round 6: SWtOR JK chapter 3 Vitiate
This version is weakened and degraded. Krayt may win.

Round 7: SWtOR JK chapter 2 Vitiate
Vitiate wins.

Round 8: Valkorion
Valkorion roflstomps.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 12th 2020, 12:02 pm
@Bart
How does 110 year old Vitiate win if he’s sub Ludo Kressh?
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 12th 2020, 2:10 pm
Stops at 5.
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 12th 2020, 2:56 pm
8.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 12th 2020, 2:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Krayt dies at 5; 6, and 7 are the same (Vitiate recovers while the Hero is rescuing Kira), and both are superior to Novel Vitiate, so Krayt dies once again; and Valk one-shots him.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 4:20 am
@Bart wrote:Round 1: 6 year old Vitiate
Krayt stomps, lol.

Round 2: 10 year old Vitiate
Krayt still stomps.

Round 3: 13 year old Vitiate
Krayt still stomps.

Round 4: 110 year old Vitiate
Vitiate probably wins.

Round 5: Novel Vitiate
Oh, Vitiate wins. I think Krayt is around Revan, hell, he may possibly be superior to Reborn Revan (if novel Revan had at least a week to get damn food and rest kek), so it's gonna be somewhat of a fight, but Vitiate is just superior.

Round 6: SWtOR JK chapter 3 Vitiate
This version is weakened and degraded. Krayt may win.

Round 7: SWtOR JK chapter 2 Vitiate
Vitiate wins.

Round 8: Valkorion
Valkorion roflstomps.

Agreed.

Sith Archivist wrote:@Bart
How does 110 year old Vitiate win if he’s sub Ludo Kressh?

Vitiate is/was stronger than any Sith in history at this point in time.

The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld. - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

NATHEMA was not possible to MANIPULATE to one's advantage without considerable strength and command of the Force as a prerequisite. Other participants perished in the ordeal which is very telling (8000 in total); only the strongest and most adept in Sith Sorcery could benefit from resultant energies and not be consumed by them. Centuries later when Darth Bane learned about this dark ritual through Darth Revan's holocron, he remarked that even a true Sith Master wouldn't attempt such a thing - too risky and ambitious.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 4:59 am
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:

Sith Archivist wrote:@Bart
How does 110 year old Vitiate win if he’s sub Ludo Kressh?

Vitiate is/was stronger than any Sith in history at this point in time.

The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld. - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia
He was histories most powerful dark side master after the ritual. Before it he was weaker than Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh.
New essential chronology wrote:At the gravesite, the two strongest Sith opponents confronted each other: Naga Sadow, eager to expand Sith powers; and his rival Ludo Kressh, content with the existing borders and loath to risk a folly that could potentially cost them everything.
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:
NATHEMA was not possible to PULL OFF and MANIPULATE to one's advantage without considerable strength and command of the Force as a prerequisite. Other participants perished in the ordeal which is very telling (8000 in total); only the strongest could make it through. Centuries later when Darth Bane learned about this dark ritual through Darth Revan's holocron, he remarked that even a true Sith Master wouldn't attempt such a thing - too risky and ambitious.
Bane learned about the thought bomb through Revan’s holocron and he was clearly wrong about a true Sith master not attempting it when Lord Kaan did it.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 5:17 am
Sith Archivist wrote:
He was histories most powerful dark side master after the ritual. Before it he was weaker than Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh.

The statement that I shared is in the context of NATHEMA - read it carefully.

CONTEXT = "the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood."

Vitiate was already the history's most powerful dark side master when he attempted a ritual of incredible scope (i.e. NATHEMA).

There are additional statements which suggest that the The Sith Emperor continued to surpass NEW COMERS in power through the ages.

New essential chronology wrote:At the gravesite, the two strongest Sith opponents confronted each other: Naga Sadow, eager to expand Sith powers; and his rival Ludo Kressh, content with the existing borders and loath to risk a folly that could potentially cost them everything.

Older historian account not taking Vitiate into consideration = the archives are incomplete.

Vitiate wasn't on the front-lines of Galactic affairs - he acted and pulled strings from behind-the-scenes through the ages.

It it WE (the audience) who know better than many historians of Star Wars.

Sith Archivist wrote:
Bane learned about the thought bomb through Revan’s holocron and he was clearly wrong about a true Sith master not attempting it when Lord Kaan did it.

FYI

Nathema: Once known as Medriaas, Nathema was an agriworld of the Sith Empire at a time when Sith also controlled the Chorlian sector. An ancient Dark Lord of the Sith named Darth Vitiate destroyed all life on Nathema with a ritual designed to grant him immortality. A transcription of this ritual was recorded by Darth Revan and served as the inspiration for Lord Kaan's thought bomb on Ruusan. - Star Wars: Force and Destiny - Core Rulebook

Darth Bane settled for a manageable solution in Though Bomb.

Replication of NATHEMA on Ruusan was not considered; Darth Bane admitted that some rituals were too dangerous and ambitious to attempt for even a true Sith Master to attempt, let alone him.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 12:51 pm
Krayt stomps all except Valk whom he has difficulty with but still smashes
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 1:11 pm
Sub Sharad Hett vs sub TPM Sidious, who wins Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet 3146861145
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 1:53 pm
@Seturna wrote:Sub Sharad Hett vs sub TPM Sidious, who wins Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet 3146861145

Who’s sub Sharad Hett
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 4:11 pm
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:
Sith Archivist wrote:
He was histories most powerful dark side master after the ritual. Before it he was weaker than Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh.

The statement that I shared is in the context of NATHEMA - read it carefully.

CONTEXT = "the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood."

Vitiate was already the history's most powerful dark side master when he attempted a ritual of incredible scope (i.e. NATHEMA).

There are additional statements which suggest that the The Sith Emperor continued to surpass NEW COMERS in power through the ages.
The quote is clearly calling him histories most powerful dark sider after the ritual because he is referred to as the 'Sith Emperor', a title he did not have prior to the ritual. If it was on about pre-ritual Vitiate, he would've referred to him as 'Tenebrae' or 'Lord Vitiate'. It's past tense when it describes the ritual.
Also, not sure why you felt you had to include the dictionary definition of 'context' there lol. It's just filler to make you answer seem more sophisticated.
New essential chronology wrote:At the gravesite, the two strongest Sith opponents confronted each other: Naga Sadow, eager to expand Sith powers; and his rival Ludo Kressh, content with the existing borders and loath to risk a folly that could potentially cost them everything.

Older historian account not taking Vitiate into consideration = the archives are incomplete.

Vitiate wasn't on the front-lines of Galactic affairs - he acted and pulled strings from behind-the-scenes through the ages.

It it WE (the audience) who know better than many historians of Star Wars.
Nothing has retconned that quote so it still counts.
Sith Archivist wrote:
Bane learned about the thought bomb through Revan’s holocron and he was clearly wrong about a true Sith master not attempting it when Lord Kaan did it.

FYI

Nathema: Once known as Medriaas, Nathema was an agriworld of the Sith Empire at a time when Sith also controlled the Chorlian sector. An ancient Dark Lord of the Sith named Darth Vitiate destroyed all life on Nathema with a ritual designed to grant him immortality. A transcription of this ritual was recorded by Darth Revan and served as the inspiration for Lord Kaan's thought bomb on Ruusan. - Star Wars: Force and Destiny - Core Rulebook

Darth Bane settled for a manageable solution in Though Bomb.

Replication of NATHEMA on Ruusan was not considered; Darth Bane admitted that some rituals were too dangerous and ambitious to attempt for even a true Sith Master to attempt, let alone him.
Ok, he scales above PoD Bane and Kaan but so do Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow so this doesn't prove anything.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 4:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Bane learned about the thought bomb through Revan’s holocron and he was clearly wrong about a true Sith master not attempting it when Lord Kaan did it.

Bane's implication there was that Revan knew rituals even more insane and threatening than the thought bomb. Also, note that Kaan failed to successfully harness the thought bomb, so I'm not sure I agree with the possible line of thought anyway. As for the pre-Nathema Vitiate vs Naga/Ludo discussion, it's true those quotes exist, but they virtually all predate Vitiate's creation. Vitiate's meant to be the ultimate dark side prodigy even prior to the Nathema ritual, born a dark side abomination, conquering a planet and severing a Sith Lord before he hit puberty, and making the most complex Holocron ever before high school, then mastering the dark side another century.


Last edited by DarthAnt66 on November 14th 2020, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 4:15 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@Seturna wrote:Sub Sharad Hett vs sub TPM Sidious, who wins Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet 3146861145

Who’s sub Sharad Hett

Krayt... or both if you like it that way Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet 1076326320
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 14th 2020, 5:50 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:
The quote is clearly calling him histories most powerful dark sider after the ritual because he is referred to as the 'Sith Emperor', a title he did not have prior to the ritual. If it was on about pre-ritual Vitiate, he would've referred to him as 'Tenebrae' or 'Lord Vitiate'. It's past tense when it describes the ritual.

The statement [in question] is PRESENT PERFECT in its form. Your interpretation of it is valid, and so is mine:

5,113 BBY
BIRTH OF THE EMPEROR

The child who will come to be known as the Sith Emperor is born. Black-eyed, heartless, and supremely strong in the dark side of the Force, the boy seizes control of his homeworld by the age of 13 and earns the title Lord Vitiate.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

Vitiate became a major draw and source of inspiration for other Sith in the age of Marka Ragnos:

With all of Medriaas under his power, Tenebrae traveled to Korriban and met Sith Lord Marka Ragnos, ruler of all Sith. Marka Ragnos recognized Tenebrae's incredible power and named the boy Lord Vitiate. Young Sith flocked to the emotionless and enigmatic Lord Vitiate. He told them to restrain their emotions and let anger fuel their power from within. The Sith obeyed and became Lord Vitiate's loyal followers. - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

Vitiate could benefit much from the aforementioned dynamic but he distanced himself from the politics of the Empire for a while:

THE SECRETIVE and supremely powerful Sith Emperor rose from inauspicious beginnings over a thousand years ago. Born to farmers on the planet Medriaas, Tenebrae entered the galaxy without shedding a tear. He regarded his parents with cold pitiless eyes. As years passed Tenebrae manifested Force powers and honed his mastery of the dark side. He soon dominated his homeworld, consumed the lives of thousands of Sith Lords, and took the title of the one true Sith Emperor. - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

+

Lord Vitiate returned to his homeworld while rest of the Sith Empire waged the Great Hyperspace War against the Republic. When the hasty Sith offensive ended in failure, the Empire collapsed - but Lord Vitiate was stronger than ever. He bid every surviving Sith to unite or die at the hands of Jedi. Eight thousand Sith Lords gathered on Medriaas and agreed to partake in a ritual that would bind the Sith together as an ultimate dark side weapon. - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

Thousands of Sith Lords would not have answered Vitiate's call on Medriaas upon conclusion of the Great Hyperspace War if he was just another Sith at the time.

Sith Archivist wrote:
Also, not sure why you felt you had to include the dictionary definition of 'context' there lol. It's just filler to make you answer seem more sophisticated.

My apologies, mate.

Sith Archivist wrote:
Nothing has retconned that quote so it still counts.

See above.

Sith Archivist wrote:
Ok, he scales above PoD Bane and Kaan but so do Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow so this doesn't prove anything.

Above all of them.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

on November 15th 2020, 3:07 am
@Seturna wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@Seturna wrote:Sub Sharad Hett vs sub TPM Sidious, who wins Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet 3146861145

Who’s sub Sharad Hett

Krayt... or both if you like it that way Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet 1076326320

How

Sponsored content

Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet Empty Re: Darth Krayt runs the Vitiate gauntlet

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum