Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

Aloysius Kallig vs Freedon Nadd  Empty Aloysius Kallig vs Freedon Nadd

October 23rd 2020, 9:25 pm
What we sayin
Could go either way
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Aloysius Kallig vs Freedon Nadd  Empty Re: Aloysius Kallig vs Freedon Nadd

October 23rd 2020, 9:31 pm
Aloysius Kallig is enormously sub-Hord and Nadd definitely isn't. Nadd stomps.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 9:38 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Aloysius Kallig is enormously sub-Hord and Nadd definitely isn't. Nadd stomps.

How is he enormously sub Hord when Hord himself considered him a very dangerous rival!

Easily the most ambitious, and therefore the most dangerous, of my rivals is Kallig. Therefore, he shall be the first to die.
- Tulak Hord, Star Wars: The Old Republic

Also he is Perhaps the strongest, I agree he’s sub Hord but shouldn’t perhaps indicate that they are at least on the same level

Kallig! He was one of the most powerful Sith Lords of his time. Perhaps the most powerful. Oddly pro-alien. To think how the Empire might have been different if he had killed Tulak Hord and not the other way around.
- Talos Drellik, Star Wars: The Old Republic

Isn’t it very likely he is only a small amount below Hord
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 23rd 2020, 9:44 pm
Talos Drellik is a muggle archeologist and Hord only calls Kallig the most ambitious. It says nothing about comparable power or anything besides that. Hord has a bunch of supremacy statements for his day, as well as the fact that Hord fed on a thousand Jedi spirits inbetween Kallig joining him and Kallig getting murdered. There's no reason at all to think Kallig was ever anywhere near him.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 9:52 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Talos Drellik is a muggle archeologist and Hord only calls Kallig the most ambitious. It says nothing about comparable power or anything besides that. Hord has a bunch of supremacy statements for his day, as well as the fact that Hord fed on a thousand Jedi spirits inbetween Kallig joining him and Kallig getting murdered. There's no reason at all to think Kallig was ever anywhere near him.

Ok fair enough but then we have Kallig casually ragdolling Darth Nox
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 23rd 2020, 9:53 pm
Which only proves how massively beyond the likes of Nox the top Ancients really are.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 10:14 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Which only proves how massively beyond the likes of Nox the top Ancients really are.

But wouldn’t u hold the dark council somewhat near the likes of the Voice of the emperor which would be above the likes of Sadow ?
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 23rd 2020, 10:28 pm
I don't hold the Dark Council anywhere near the Voice. Nor is Sadow a top Ancient compared to Hord, Nadd and Ragnos. He and Ludo are the gateway to the top.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 11:01 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:I don't hold the Dark Council anywhere near the Voice. Nor is Sadow a top Ancient compared to Hord, Nadd and Ragnos. He and Ludo are the gateway to the top.

Ahhh so you still hold the Dark Council higher than the likes of Sadow ? If so then I think I understand
I usually have something like this

Voice
Top ancients
Dark Council
Naga sadow tier ancients
Exiles
Banites
Would be Lord
Would be Lord

October 24th 2020, 10:58 am
I’d say that there isn’t enough info on Kallig to really say here.

I’d also say that it’s disingenuous to use Kallig ragdolling someone whose only been a Sith for several months as evidence for superiority of the ancient Sith over the Dark Council. Nox has massive growth from that time and the end of act 3 when s/he ascends time the Dark Council.

Considering that Hord went the route of sending assassins after Kallig, I think that it’s fair to question the size of a gap between the two in combative power.
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 24th 2020, 8:11 pm
Andru ragdolls Act II Nox and Kallig's spirit basically tells him to fuck off. So it certainly does apply. Given Kallig's spirit has been drained of its power for a thousand years by the Emperor.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 8:27 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Andru ragdolls Act II Nox and Kallig's spirit basically tells him to fuck off. So it certainly does apply. Given Kallig's spirit has been drained of its power for a thousand years by the Emperor.

Darth Andru or Andru the Minor ? Aloysius Kallig vs Freedon Nadd  2257779481
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum