Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Strongest TES characters Empty Strongest TES characters

on October 7th 2020, 10:16 am
Which members of the races given below are the strongest? Protagonists, individuals reaching godhood (Talos, Vivec, Hero of Kvatch etc.) and Daedric Prince aren't included but you can note the power gap between them if you want to.

Altmer -
Argonians -
Breton -
Bosmer -
Daedra -
Chimer/Dunmer -
Dwemer -
Falmer/Snow Elf -
Imperial -
Khajiit -
Nord -
Orsimer -
Redguard -
The Found
The Found

Strongest TES characters Empty Re: Strongest TES characters

on October 7th 2020, 11:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Bosmer - Jagar Tharn?
Imperial - Pelinal Whitestrake
Nord - Miraak
Redguard - Whoever the strongest Sword-Singer is (one of them sunk a continent)
Snow Elf - Arch Curate Vyrthur
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

on October 7th 2020, 2:16 pm
Altmer - Mannimarco (ESO) or Mankar Camoran

Dunmer - Nerevar

Imperial - Reman Cyrodill or Abnur Tharn

Nord - Miraak or the Underking

Breton - Darien Gautier

Bosmer - Also Camoran 😜

Dwemer - Dumac or maybe the leader of the Rourken Clan

Redguard - I'm going to be biased and say Sai Sahan (in all seriousness, probably a Sword-Singer)
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on October 12th 2020, 9:48 am
Altmer - Mannimarco/Mankar Camoran
Argonians - Sun-in-Shadow or Reezal-Jul most likely
Breton - Haskill
Bosmer - jagar Tharn
Daedra - Ozzozachar (first daedric titan, possibly created from the skeleton of a dragon that nearly left the nirn), Ash titan (A daedric titan empowered by Mehrunes Dagon), or Saint Olms the Just (if he can be considered daedra. A former daedric titan empowered by Sotha Sil and the soul of a saint infused into it).
Chimer/Dunmer - Divayth Fyr 
Dwemer - Dumac
Falmer/Snow Elf - Arch-Curate Yrthur
Khajiit - Ja'darri the Endless/Rajhin
Nord - Shalidor
Orsimer - Agronak gro-Malog
Redguard - Cyrus (killed Nafaalilargus, a fairly powerful dragon) 

Last edited by Nute_Chethray on October 18th 2020, 7:27 am; edited 9 times in total
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

on October 12th 2020, 11:18 am
I haven't finished playing Skyrim yet
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on October 17th 2020, 8:04 am
@Nute_Chethray wrote:Altmer - Mannimarco/Mankar Camoran
Argonians - Sun-in-Shadow or Reezal-Jul most likely
Breton - Haskill
Bosmer - jagar Tharn
Daedra - Ozzozachar (first daedric titan, possibly created from the skeleton of a dragon that nearly left the nirn), Ash titan (A daedric titan empowered by Mehrunes Dagon), or Saint Olms the Just (if he can be considered daedra. A former daedric titan empowered by Sotha Sil and the soul of a saint infused into it).
Chimer/Dunmer - Divayth Fyr 
Dwemer - Dumac
Falmer/Snow Elf - Arch-Curate Yrthur
Khajiit - Dro'Zira?
Nord - Shalidor
Orsimer - Agronak gro-Malog
Redguard - Cyrus (killed Nafaalilargus, a fairly powerful dragon)

Great list. I don't know if we can call Dro'Zira the strongest Khajiit. Physically, he should be very powerful and saving Wulfhart is somewhat a good feat? Though there are other candidates such as Rid-Thar-ri'Datta, Ja'darri, Anequina, Khunzar-ri, Khamira and Rajhin.

Last edited by HellfireUnit on October 17th 2020, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on October 17th 2020, 12:14 pm
Khajiit likely was the place i was most uncertain of, so in response: 

- I considered Rid, but he seemed to be more of a leader and spiritual leader than a warrior from what we know.

-Anquina is great but I think her best feat (moving the moons) wasn't from her actual power. 

-Forgot Khunzar tbh. But he doesn't seem as strong as he is incredibly clever

- Never played online so didn't know Ja'darri, while info on her is small from what i understood she's blessed by 4 gods (including with shouts) and a dragon, so I'd probably be inclined to switch her with Dro'Zira. 

- Khamira is good (especially the dragon fights), but I'm not sure she's quite on the level of Ja'darri and Dro'Zira

- Lastly Rajhin. I definetly considered putting him on 1, and still would, but he's the burglar god so I didn't think he was allowed. 

As for why I put Dro'Zira there in the first place is since he's noted to along the lines of their greatest hero (besides Rajhin of course). And frankly I'd say him saving is a great feat considering who he saved him from. Of the characters mentioned I probably have: 

Rajhin > Ja'darri > Anequina (if she moved the moons herself) > Dro'Zira > Khamira > Khunzar/Rid 

I'll replace Dro'Zira with Ja'darri unless you say that Rajhin is allowed
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on October 17th 2020, 5:04 pm
@Nute_Chethray wrote:Khajiit likely was the place i was most uncertain of, so in response: 

- I considered Rid, but he seemed to be more of a leader and spiritual leader than a warrior from what we know.

-Anquina is great but I think her best feat (moving the moons) wasn't from her actual power. 

-Forgot Khunzar tbh. But he doesn't seem as strong as he is incredibly clever

- Never played online so didn't know Ja'darri, while info on her is small from what i understood she's blessed by 4 gods (including with shouts) and a dragon, so I'd probably be inclined to switch her with Dro'Zira. 

- Khamira is good (especially the dragon fights), but I'm not sure she's quite on the level of Ja'darri and Dro'Zira

- Lastly Rajhin. I definetly considered putting him on 1, and still would, but he's the burglar god so I didn't think he was allowed. 

As for why I put Dro'Zira there in the first place is since he's noted to along the lines of their greatest hero (besides Rajhin of course). And frankly I'd say him saving is a great feat considering who he saved him from. Of the characters mentioned I probably have: 

Rajhin > Ja'darri > Anequina (if she moved the moons herself) > Dro'Zira > Khamira > Khunzar/Rid 

I'll replace Dro'Zira with Ja'darri unless you say that Rajhin is allowed

I agree with Khunzar-ri, he seems to be the brains instead of the muscle. If you can scale him above Cadwell, he should be pretty strong nonetheless. Khamira is quite powerful and if you take in the Elsweyr trailer, she took down a Dragon by sheer skill and not any of her powers, which seem to be quite potent in the final battle of Southern Elsweyr storyline, though I don't remember it clearly. Also Khamira is a direct descendant of Anequina so she should be very powerful I guess? Cadwell also remarks their similarity.

About Rajhin, he is quite impressive and I don't think he earned godhood, rather became a legend among the Khajiiti people. So feel free to add him or not.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on October 18th 2020, 7:24 am
Hmm I'll probably add Rajhin 

Didn't know Khamira was a descendant of Anequina, nor of the similarity statement. Might up her to above Anequina then (since Khamira is > most here in combat skills like you pointed out)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum