Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sith Archivist
Sith Archivist

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on September 30th 2020, 4:16 pm
Standard rules
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level One
Level One

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on September 30th 2020, 4:58 pm
Kenobi stomps.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on September 30th 2020, 5:15 pm
@HeartoftheForce wrote:Kenobi stomps.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on September 30th 2020, 5:15 pm
Kenobi is already above council members by that point. No comparison from opponent.
Shimrra
Shimrra

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on September 30th 2020, 5:19 pm
@HeartoftheForce wrote:Kenobi stomps.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Three
Level Three

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty ice stars

on September 30th 2020, 7:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Kopecz>>>>BOD fodder>>Vader>Jerec>Kyle>TPM KenobiĀ  TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz 3344068304
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on October 1st 2020, 6:34 am
@CuckedCurry wrote:Kyle > TPM Kenobi

Citation needed on this part. As I see it, Obi-Wan has a much more impressive standing next to Maul than Kopecz does to anyone of note.

_________________
TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Sheev_sig_3
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on October 1st 2020, 8:03 am
@Meatpants wrote:
@HeartoftheForce wrote:Kenobi stomps.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Three
Level Three

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty ice stars

on October 1st 2020, 10:06 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Master Azronger wrote:
@CuckedCurry wrote:Kyle > TPM Kenobi

Citation needed on this part. As I see it, Obi-Wan has a much more impressive standing next to Maul than Kopecz does to anyone of note.

Don’t be a cornbill Azronger, not at this hour
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on October 1st 2020, 10:57 am
I am not. So, citation?

_________________
TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Sheev_sig_3
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Three
Level Three

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

on October 1st 2020, 11:28 am
Citation needed for you not being a cornbill
Sponsored content

TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz Empty Re: TPM Obi Wan vs Kopecz

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum