Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara Empty Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara

September 18th 2020, 11:52 pm
Legends only.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara Empty Re: Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara

September 19th 2020, 5:52 am
Bondara is trash, Ti wins.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 19th 2020, 6:04 am
Yeah, Ti wins
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

September 19th 2020, 6:18 am
Anoon is the better duelist via contending with Maul. I don't recall any force feats for him but really he shouldn't need them if he keeps the pressure up.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 19th 2020, 7:22 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Even being comparable to TPM Maul isn't impressive. None of Anoon's feats are enough to put him around Ti tier in dueling or anything.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

September 19th 2020, 7:26 am
Ti in a decent fight at best.
MP

September 19th 2020, 12:57 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:Even being comparable to TPM Maul isn't impressive. None of Anoon's feats are enough to put him around Ti tier in dueling or anything.

What makes Ti so much more impressive than TPM Maul?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 19th 2020, 1:28 pm
What makes Maul more impressive than Felucia Galen?
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

September 19th 2020, 1:35 pm
Ti takes it
TheSwordMaster
TheSwordMaster

September 19th 2020, 4:32 pm
Shaak Ti with very little difficulty. Bondara's hype isn't enough to match Ti's actual showings
MP

September 19th 2020, 10:25 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:What makes Maul more impressive than Felucia Galen?

I mean, 13 year old Maul has the barracks feat, and scales infinitely off that. People that pressure him like Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan as of TPM would smack Felucia Galen or Shaak Ti, since they're superior to Vader via G-canon.
MP

September 19th 2020, 10:26 pm
TheSwordMaster wrote:Shaak Ti with very little difficulty. Bondara's hype isn't enough to match Ti's actual showings

He doesn't have solely hype though; he duels Maul and stonewalls him for a considerable period of time.
TheSwordMaster
TheSwordMaster

September 19th 2020, 10:55 pm
Meatpants wrote:
TheSwordMaster wrote:Shaak Ti with very little difficulty. Bondara's hype isn't enough to match Ti's actual showings

He doesn't have solely hype though; he duels Maul and stonewalls him for a considerable period of time.

I know about his Maul stonewall feat but Shaak Ti just has way more showings compared to Bondara's one saber feat and correct me if I'm wrong but Bondara has next to no force feats something Ti does have
MP

September 19th 2020, 10:58 pm
@TheSwordMaster

More showings doesn't = better. What feats does Shaak Ti have putting her as even being able to stonewall Maul for a significant period of time?

Lack of Force feats isn't the end of the world. Augmentation and power in the Force go hand-in-hand for the most part.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 20th 2020, 2:55 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Meatpants wrote:I mean, 13 year old Maul has the barracks feat, and scales infinitely off that.

Scales infinitely off what? Something that may or may not have happened, and was merely a thought in that failure’s empty mind? Scaling above a building destruction feat, which in and of them selves are dubious as the domino effect is more likely to knock the entire building down than an almighty wave. Besides, Galen scales massively above Vader’s cathedral feat.This isn’t weakness time Meatpants

People that pressure him like Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan as of TPM would smack Felucia Galen or Shaak Ti, since they're superior to Vader via G-canon. 

I don’t think so mate. Provide me with factual evidence of Vader’s inferiority to Qui-Gon, that cannot be misconstrued as choreography-only or training related, that is more concrete than the actual quote saying that Asajj Ventress isn’t even a threat to Vader and I’ll give you some bitcoin 🤤

None would be trained sufficiently to be a threat to Darth Bane's insistence that there only be two Sith, nor would they be a threat to Darth Sidious or his apprentice, Darth Vader. The most powerful of these agents were "only" Sith adepts but would appear almost as dark Jedi - the likes of Asajj Ventress
MP

September 22nd 2020, 11:21 am
No reason to believe he couldn't have done it.

Bro, I don't need to address the Asajj quote because daddy Lucas says what's up. There's no reason for misconstruing choreography or training; it's pretty clear he meant that what we see is above the OT. Especially when he also says that he improved the choreography in each movie to represent the duelists getting better.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 22nd 2020, 1:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
That response was as weak as Qui-Gon himself
MP

September 22nd 2020, 1:10 pm
Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara 4037459623
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

September 22nd 2020, 10:10 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Meatpants wrote:I mean, 13 year old Maul has the barracks feat, and scales infinitely off that.

Scales infinitely off what? Something that may or may not have happened, and was merely a thought in that failure’s empty mind? Scaling above a building destruction feat, which in and of them selves are dubious as the domino effect is more likely to knock the entire building down than an almighty wave. Besides, Galen scales massively above Vader’s cathedral feat.This isn’t weakness time Meatpants

People that pressure him like Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan as of TPM would smack Felucia Galen or Shaak Ti, since they're superior to Vader via G-canon. 

I don’t think so mate. Provide me with factual evidence of Vader’s inferiority to Qui-Gon, that cannot be misconstrued as choreography-only or training related, that is more concrete than the actual quote saying that Asajj Ventress isn’t even a threat to Vader and I’ll give you some bitcoin 🤤

None would be trained sufficiently to be a threat to Darth Bane's insistence that there only be two Sith, nor would they be a threat to Darth Sidious or his apprentice, Darth Vader. The most powerful of these agents were "only" Sith adepts but would appear almost as dark Jedi - the likes of Asajj Ventress

I was waiting for someone to point that quote out, took you all long enough.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 23rd 2020, 2:43 am
Bro I’ve known the existence of that quote for ages, felt like it wasn’t my place to argue for Vader though. However, all the other members of the Vader squad have either lost faith or moved to Comicvine, so I’ll be The Gatekeeper 
MP

September 23rd 2020, 3:27 am
Everyone knows that quote exists.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 23rd 2020, 3:53 am
Insider says Jinn wields far greater power and skill than Vader's equal Luke. It's not only Lucas supporting this stance.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 23rd 2020, 4:01 am
Provide a scan
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 23rd 2020, 4:16 am
Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara 6032c410

If we want to get technical, this would include Rage RotJ Luke as well Shaak Ti vs Anoon Bondara 2960029119
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 23rd 2020, 10:00 am
Doesn’t say anything really, all it says is that they demonstrate more power and agility in the prequel trilogy than in the OT,  which is true—technological advancements enabled the characters to show more power on screen than what was previously available. Doesn’t override the Vader>Asajj quote in the slightest, cornbill
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum