Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 14th 2020, 3:26 pm
Peak Savage vs Jedi Dooku circa TPM.
Caelus Pall
Caelus Pall

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 14th 2020, 5:25 pm
Savage should stomp.
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 14th 2020, 8:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dooku has more than enough accolades even as a Jedi that would suggest he mops the floor with Savage.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 3:41 am
Savage
Seturna
Seturna

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 4:24 am
@DarthFatcow wrote:Dooku has more than enough accolades even as a Jedi that would suggest he gets mopped across the floor by Savage.
Fixed for you Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress 1289255181
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 6:41 am
@Seturna wrote:
@DarthFatcow wrote:Dooku has more than enough accolades even as a Jedi that would suggest he gets mopped across the floor by Savage.
Fixed for you Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress 1289255181
Yeah because Savage is going to "mop the floor" with someone who has accolades that have him at > Windu and second only to Yoda, amirite?
Seturna
Seturna

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 6:49 am
@DarthFatcow wrote:
@Seturna wrote:
@DarthFatcow wrote:Dooku has more than enough accolades even as a Jedi that would suggest he gets mopped across the floor by Savage.
Fixed for you Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress 1289255181
Yeah because Savage is going to "mop the floor" with someone who has accolades that have him at > Windu and second only to Yoda, amirite?
Good thing that Savage also mops the floor with TPM Yoda and Mace  Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress 1076326320
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 6:52 am
Boy I'd really love to see the argument for that. Please enlighten me
Gianfi
Gianfi

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 9:07 am
Wtf did I just read omg
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

on August 15th 2020, 10:43 am
Seturna is correct. TPM Yoda and TPM Mace are fodder, they would lose to most CW era fighters Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress 3037424776
Sponsored content

Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress Empty Re: Jedi Dooku vs Savage Opress

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum