Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

Would you consider leaving America/The West?  Empty Would you consider leaving America/The West?

on August 13th 2020, 12:12 pm
This forum is populated mainly by younger males, so I would like to think some may relate to what is stated here:

There has been an obvious death in masculinity within Western society. I can only speak to the USA where I live, though I am certain it is similar in most other western societies (e.g Australia, UK, western Europe).

I am loosely using "masculine" to ascribe to the qualities of individualism, stoicism, self-discipline, self-reliance, and the overall quality of being worldly rather than ignorant or only being skilled at one thing.

Admittedly I am only in my early twenties, but either my perverted happy-go-lovely view on society has changed with my psycho-development in just a few years, or the mass dependence on technology has accelerated the ignorance and degeneration of the masses. I'd like to think it's a bit of both.

Corporations are becomingly increasingly dominating of society as small businesses are being wiped out by this pandemic, fewer young people enter trades/professions that are solo-practitioner friendly.

I have worked briefly in corporate America and see it for what it is. The accounting firm I worked for was overwhelmingly dominated by female employees or "feminine" men. There were a few interns or low-level staff I could hold a conversation with about topics other than work. Otherwise the vast majority of people are ignorant about world politics, and are void of any hobbies aside from binge watching Netflix and shallow social activities like drinking.

Corporations punish those who can think for themselves and reward ignorance. These people are easy to control and ultimately make firms lots of money.

Another damning issue is the lack of meaningful relationships outside of people I've grown up with. Since high-school I have been unable to form any genuine, deep relationships aside from perhaps a handful of business/university acquaintances.

I know for a fact this is a problem with a good proportion of men my age. Shallow socializing and casual relationships cannot replace the bond between men who have shared a common struggle. This is aspect is missing for many.

Another reason to leave the West may be politically motivated as well. The strength of the collectivist forces grows more powerful. The erosion of civil liberties in the states is being influenced by the Chinese totalitarian government through American corporations. Soon there will be an unofficial social credit system in place; whether that be through Facebook, Google, etc is unknown.

As a second generation immigrant originating from a non-Western country, I often wonder if it is worth remaining in America. I am finding life to be unfulfilling, as the pandemic has revealed to me how shallow of a life I live outside of work/school. It may be better to emigrate to a developing country where masculinity is valued, where meaningful friendships are still available, and where ignorant, dependent people cannot survive. 

Statistics show an increase in the number of Americans who have renounced their citizenship or who are living abroad. I cannot be alone.

Frankly, I could not bring myself to leave America anytime soon as I value the car scene too much.

It disgusts me to know the percentage of young men who are "giving up" on life and employment in pursuit of video games as temporary comfort is increasing each year.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Would you consider leaving America/The West?  Empty Re: Would you consider leaving America/The West?

on August 13th 2020, 12:59 pm
ngl, didnt read ur essay there, but the answer is no.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Would you consider leaving America/The West?  Empty Re: Would you consider leaving America/The West?

on August 13th 2020, 2:04 pm
Another reason to leave the West may be politically motivated as well. The strength of the collectivist forces grows more powerful. The erosion of civil liberties in the states is being influenced by the Chinese totalitarian government through American corporations. Soon there will be an unofficial social credit system in place; whether that be through Facebook, Google, etc is unknown.

China is not the problem. The elitist blame China to shift the blame to not expose themselves. 

But you are correct. Many western societies are deteriorating.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

on August 13th 2020, 2:11 pm
Many northwestern European societies are collapsing but the eastern are still prominent. It's like Rome all over again.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on August 13th 2020, 2:45 pm
I love nothing more than to watch my wife and her boyfriend have sex. America sounds like a place where women are allowed to express themselves freely - a place that I am now planning to move to. My life is only satisfying if I am allowed to be a woman's toy.

Thanks for making this inspirational thread.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on August 13th 2020, 6:21 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:I love nothing more than to watch my wife and her boyfriend have sex. America sounds like a place where women are allowed to express themselves freely - a place that I am now planning to move to. My life is only satisfying if I am allowed to be a woman's toy.

yeah, please stay there. dont wanna ruin my life even more by having u live less than a few continents away.
LSDMB
LSDMB

on August 13th 2020, 8:10 pm
Nah, this is my home, where my family is, where my memories are. I will fight to defend it against collapse.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on August 13th 2020, 8:40 pm
No.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

on August 13th 2020, 11:13 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:I love nothing more than to watch my wife and her boyfriend have sex. America sounds like a place where women are allowed to express themselves freely - a place that I am now planning to move to. My life is only satisfying if I am allowed to be a woman's toy.

Why bring up women? They're hardly the root of the west's problems with the exception of "feminist" and pro-abortion whores.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on August 13th 2020, 11:23 pm
What's wrong with being pro-abortion
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

on August 13th 2020, 11:28 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:What's wrong with being pro-abortion

Not necessarily anything wrong. But it's it often supported by irresponsible people.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on August 14th 2020, 3:28 pm
The feminazi movements and false rape accusations are also pretty problematic and hateful.
Thij
Thij

on August 14th 2020, 8:19 pm
@Latham2000 wrote:No.
Sas
Sas

on August 14th 2020, 9:22 pm
Geistalt
Geistalt

on August 20th 2020, 4:36 pm
Would you consider leaving America/The West?  35b1c410

The era/phase of good times creating weak men began immediately after the end of WW2

It's tragic, but it's also fun to hear people bitch about life's problems
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

on September 6th 2020, 8:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ngl, didnt read ur essay there, but the answer is no.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum