Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

DD Ventress VS Prime Kanan Jarrus Empty DD Ventress VS Prime Kanan Jarrus

July 25th 2020, 8:25 pm
this is canon only match up, submitted by my younger brother. Kanan is at the level of power he had at his disposal at the moment of the refinery station.

Id really appreciate you guys explaining why you think either side wins as im trying to bring him more into star wars and some of his favorite characters against each other.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

DD Ventress VS Prime Kanan Jarrus Empty Re: DD Ventress VS Prime Kanan Jarrus

July 25th 2020, 10:34 pm
I'd say Ventress is a better swordsman based on her feats (holding her own against Kenobi and Anakin in S4 when injured, briefly holding off Dooku - albeit she was retreating, tagging Savage repeatedly, etc) whereas Kanan's best feat is defeating the GI (who's compared to Ventress, albeit noted to be less powerful and is noted to be far below the likes of Mace and not intended to fight someone like prime Obi-Wan) while vastly pre-prime. However, Kanan also scales above the likes of any of the Inquisitors (including the GI) and the likes of Rebels Gar Saxon through his stomping of Sabine, so I doubt he'll be a total pushover. 

That said, I'd argue Kanan is around the same level or is more powerful. While he did experience Oneness as the explosion continued, there was a specific point where this occurred (around the time he became able to see again and was able to hold back the explosion without much trouble with one hand). Prior to that, he was holding it back with a fair bit of effort and was being forced to back away. With his scaling pretty considerably above the GI and the like as well as being noted by this point to be a Jedi master (albeit informally), I'd say he'd be at least comparable to her, though I can 100% see a case for Ventress being stronger.

I'll say Ventress, but Kanan will definitely make her work for it.
Gianfi
Gianfi

July 26th 2020, 6:59 am
Ventress solidly
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 26th 2020, 8:42 am
Gianfi wrote:Ventress solidly

Lazy fuck explain why DD Ventress VS Prime Kanan Jarrus 3344068304
Sponsored content