Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlexSerp
AlexSerp

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Nyriss Empty Darth Nihilus vs Darth Nyriss

on July 4th 2020, 8:38 am
All-out.
Bergmar
Bergmar

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Nyriss Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Nyriss

on July 4th 2020, 2:00 pm
Nihilus Prime>>>>>>>>>>>Nyriss>Nihilus Weakened
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

on July 4th 2020, 3:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Nihilus stomps her. She doesn't even have drain resistance
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on July 4th 2020, 5:59 pm
Nihilus wins in less than a oneshot
The Merchant
The Merchant

on July 4th 2020, 6:33 pm
Nihilus eats.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

on July 4th 2020, 6:59 pm
@The Merchant wrote:Nihilus eats.

Appetizer
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

on July 6th 2020, 11:52 am
Even though I think that Nihilius win, I think this isn't at all a stomp.
Just remember that Nyriss was able to defeat both Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge which are fighters of similar skills and force power.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

on July 6th 2020, 12:18 pm
@xolthol wrote:Even though I think that Nihilius win, I think this isn't at all a stomp.
Just remember that Nyriss was able to defeat both Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge which are fighters of similar skills and force power.

Nyriss was significantly amped while Meetra was weakened by the Dromund Kass nexus but a Telos starved Nihilus dominated an unhindered Meetra and her 2 companions with a gesture. Not to mention his TK feat and Nyriss not even having Force Drain. Even after Nihilus was severely weakened after attempting to Drain Meetra he was considered too powerful for the team. Prime Nihilus would annihilate Nyriss tbh and this isn't even taking into account his Drain.
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

on July 8th 2020, 9:00 am
@Darth Nihilus wrote:
@xolthol wrote:Even though I think that Nihilius win, I think this isn't at all a stomp.

Nyriss was significantly amped while Meetra was weakened by the Dromund Kass nexus but a Telos starved Nihilus dominated an unhindered Meetra and her 2 companions with a gesture. Not to mention his TK feat and Nyriss not even having Force Drain. Even after Nihilus was severely weakened after attempting to Drain Meetra he was considered too powerful for the team. Prime Nihilus would annihilate Nyriss tbh and this isn't even taking into account his Drain.

I agree that Nihilus drain COULD be an hax that give him an easy win. However because this ability seems pretty nebulous to me I'm not 100% sure that he can use it to OS a powerful force user.

Meetra Surik have been able to defeat Darth Traya on a really powerful DS Nexus after facing a bunch of ennemy in the Trayus academy. Thus except if you are claiming that Traya is an inapt fighter, we can agree on the fact that the Jedi Exile know how to face powerful ennemy massively amped.

In addition to this, you seems to forget that Lord Scourge is in the same league than Meetra and was absolutely crushed by Nyriss to (both Scourge and Nyriss were amped by the DS nexus). 

Last but not least, when Meetra faced Telos Starved Nihilus she was hindered. Just remember that she had faced an army of ennemy in order to reach Nihilus. So it is pretty obvious that she wasn't in her prime condition.

To sum up we have to compare:

Nyriss(amped) ragdolling both Meetra(hindered) and Scourge(amp)

Nihilus(hindered) ragdolling both Meetra(hindered) and Visa Marr(also hindered). 

To my point what Nyriss achieve is clearly impressive enough for her not being stomp by Nihilus (whitout taking into account the Drain).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum