Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS)

June 26th 2020, 8:44 am
Darth Zanos wrote:
Bergmar wrote:
The Merchant wrote:Palpatine. TK that can crush entire Dropships and force storms that can instantly swallow an army of thousands too much for Traya.

Here we are talking about Palpatine from the Revenge of the Sith, not from fan fiction called Dark Empire, where Palpatine's abilities went beyond of Star Wars.

So true. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

He was capable of Force storms even as of ROTS.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS)

June 26th 2020, 9:07 am
Azronger wrote:
Darth Zanos wrote:
Bergmar wrote:
The Merchant wrote:Palpatine. TK that can crush entire Dropships and force storms that can instantly swallow an army of thousands too much for Traya.

Here we are talking about Palpatine from the Revenge of the Sith, not from fan fiction called Dark Empire, where Palpatine's abilities went beyond of Star Wars.

So true. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

He was capable of Force storms even as of ROTS.

Source?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

June 26th 2020, 9:49 am
Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Force_12
Bergmar
Bergmar

July 2nd 2020, 4:22 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Looking at this, I cannot say that Sidious will have a chance to win.

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-0

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-1

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-2

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-3

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-4

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-5

Darth Traya vs Darth Sidious (RotS) - Page 2 Ezgif-com-resize-6

P.S: GIFs created by me yesterday)
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

July 3rd 2020, 3:20 am
When did this happen? I never recall him crushing a ship with TK. 

@The Merchant
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

July 3rd 2020, 3:29 am
I mean when you can move 17km ships with TK, crushing a dropship isn't far fetched.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

July 3rd 2020, 3:34 am
HeartoftheForce wrote:I mean when you can move 17km ships with TK, crushing a dropship isn't far fetched.

Yep, I was just asking were it happened. Also, I don't believe it was ever confirmed that he actually moved that ship with TK.
The Merchant
The Merchant

July 3rd 2020, 7:20 pm
I should have been clear I was referencing the C-9979 Landing craft that Yoda moved in 2003 Clone Wars and Palps scales from that.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

July 3rd 2020, 7:26 pm
Sidious crushes the Rand mouthpiece who couldn't even beat the Exile on a Darkside Nexus.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

July 3rd 2020, 8:10 pm
The Merchant wrote:I should have been clear I was referencing the C-9979 Landing craft that Yoda moved in 2003 Clone Wars and Palps scales from that.

Okay thanks for clarifying, makes sense. I never had any doubt that he could crush a large ship with Tk but I was wondering what you were referring to.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 3rd 2020, 10:14 pm
Why is Traya grabbing Sion by the balls in one of those gifs?
Bergmar
Bergmar

July 5th 2020, 6:36 pm
BoD wrote:Why is Traya grabbing Sion by the balls in one of those gifs?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum