Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 19th 2020, 7:23 pm
I thought this might be a little fun - 

OG Legends (Marvel Comics) RotJ Luke Vs pre-Disney Canon/Legends RotJ Luke Vs Disney Canon RotJ Luke 

Which Luke comes out on top?
Galan007
Galan007

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 19th 2020, 10:40 pm
Even the oldschool/Legends version of RotJ Luke still scales to Vader:
https://i.imgur.com/1j1JvCt.jpg

As does his canon counterpart:
"Father and son were now equally strong with the Force, and equally skilled with their lightsabers."
-Jedi vs. Sith
(2016)


So maybe it just comes down to which version of Vader is superior, as that would also determine which version of Luke should win?
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 21st 2020, 2:21 am
@Galan007 wrote:Even the oldschool/Legends version of RotJ Luke still scales to Vader:
https://i.imgur.com/1j1JvCt.jpg

As does his canon counterpart:
"Father and son were now equally strong with the Force, and equally skilled with their lightsabers."
-Jedi vs. Sith
(2016)


So maybe it just comes down to which version of Vader is superior, as that would also determine which version of Luke should win?
Agreed. By that logic, I'd honestly lean toward Disney Canon Luke. Vader in Disney Canon didn't lose power after being mutilated on Mustafar, and his feats tend to be better than his Legends counterpart. And lets be honest, OG Marvel Vader has so few noteworthy feats to his name that it's not even worth really discussing.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 21st 2020, 12:42 pm
luke from disney stomps both versions simply by having superiority to mustafar anakin and actually having equal skill to vader who in turn surpasses all iterations of legends vader aka (not lose of power after mustafar,still hold of his potential,more quotes that put him in turn with sheev as both menace and equally formidable,and more impressive showings and feats etc)
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 21st 2020, 12:57 pm
Isn’t Old Marvel and Pre Disney the same thing? Though I guess going by this I’d give it to Legends Luke not the Marvel old one.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 21st 2020, 1:33 pm
@Zenwolf wrote:Isn’t Old Marvel and Pre Disney the same thing? Though I guess going by this I’d give it to Legends Luke not the Marvel old one.
actually not most of the comics made in legends were made by dark horses
Zenwolf
Zenwolf

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 21st 2020, 1:56 pm
@The lord of hunger wrote:
@Zenwolf wrote:Isn’t Old Marvel and Pre Disney the same thing? Though I guess going by this I’d give it to Legends Luke not the Marvel old one.
actually not most of the comics made in legends were made by dark horses
Right I know Marvel did like a 100+ issues, read a lot of em.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

on June 21st 2020, 2:26 pm
Disney Canon ROTJ Luke, IMO.
Sponsored content

Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke Empty Re: Luke Vs Luke Vs Luke

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum