Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno? Empty Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno?

on June 18th 2020, 7:23 am
He also went by the name "futurexmdccomiczone" or something like that. I just want to see if he is known in this community.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno? Empty Re: Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno?

on June 18th 2020, 11:57 am
That guy who thinks the DCEU is the best and shits on the Nolan films and the MCU?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on June 18th 2020, 1:56 pm
@SithSauce wrote:That guy who thinks the DCEU is the best and shits on the Nolan films and the MCU?

Yep, that's the guy. He's one of the biggest trolls in the DC communities, the dude literally has no life, he has been trolling for many years (a decade+ from what I've heard), posts multiple youtube videos per day, rambling about how much he loves Zack Snyder and Joel Schumacher's Batman movies, as well as how much he hates the MCU and Nolan trilogy, whilst simultaneously bashing on people who like the stuff he hates, calling them "Nolanites" and "Marvelites." He's also a pathological liar because he once loved and praised the Nolan trilogy, but denies it even when it's proven to him. In addition to all of that, he is also perverted paedophile, he has been caught on various websites, trying to get nude pics of young girls, evem pretending to be a big movie producer so he could lure young women to kiss them. He's a meme in the DC fandom, he makes people like quanchi look like saints.

Spoiler:
we should bring him to SI Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno? 3344068304
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on June 18th 2020, 2:50 pm
@Latham2000 He is such a loser. I'm pretty sure he has been banned multiple times on youtube as well but he just keeps creating more accounts.

Does he like Star Wars? Sure why not  Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno? 3344068304
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on June 18th 2020, 3:18 pm
@SithSauce wrote:@Latham2000 He is such a loser. I'm pretty sure he has been banned multiple times on youtube as well but he just keeps creating more accounts.

Does he like Star Wars? Sure why not  Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno? 3344068304

Yeah the guy has been banned hundreds of times and always come back with a new account, here is his latest one:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8kvg4ZfwCnSzC5zAO6w5qg

Just look at the dislike to like ratio of his videos, and the comments.

Idk if he likes Star Wars but it will be a lot of fun if he visits this community, maybe even joining the discord servers Anyone familiar with Andre Cedeno? 3344068304
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

on June 18th 2020, 4:33 pm
I mean I think Snyder is underrated and hated on like way more than he deserves. I don't like all his movies but the man is talented, 300 is just *blows kiss* perfection
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum