Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 9:22 am
@CuckedCurry wrote:Clash of the gods
bitch where? cyber cuck over there can barely ride a bike, so chillax.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 9:30 am
@iamthatguy

you said
Sidious was only capable of dominating DE Luke through telepathy, exploiting Luke's fragile emotional state during his time under the darkside.

In what way is that passage you provided relevant to that at all, this is just Luke coming back to the light after willingly going to the dark side, I fail to see anything relating to what you said in the passage provided at all
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Luke_d10
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Luke_l10
'apprenticed himself to the emperor of his own free will'



Except Krayt toyed with Cade, that argument has been debunked many, many times.

Being the dark counterpart on the throne of BALANCE, implies parity.

Not really Cade still put up a great fight 
and no it doesn't imply parity at all, he was just the only Sith at the current time, like saying Darth Vectivus = 700 year old Prime Yoda because he was the raining Sith at the time 


He was amped by Byss is what I meant.

Debatable whether that will have done anything in his young body seeing as his body was essentially maxed out with power already


Why would Krayt not be a peer of Luke exactly?

for the reasons I stated above 


You mean the G-canon which only says Vader lost potential power, not actualized power?

Bro, cmon now you cant actually be this stupid, I've shown you the scans which are as clear as any scan could possibly be ever 


Nope, starting to wonder if this forum is though.

so everyone is a retard but you? seems like something a retard that cant comprehend what everyone else can comprehend would say 


Source them.

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 3363707401
bro are you stupid, I just did, those are the important bits taken out of the Images you couldn't seem to fathom in my previous post 


IU quotes are fallible, and there is no OOU quote which says Anakin is > Palpatine. No matter how much you twist it, those quotes clearly refer to potential otherwise OT Luke>ROTS Sidious.

What a load of rubbish
there are 2 G-Canon quotes that say Anakin = Sheev, the fact that Anakin has the ability to tap into a level 10, the fact that he can outwill the will of the force, the fact he murderstomped Dooku so quickly and the fact the fact Sidious seems to concede inferiority to him puts him slightly above Sheev,
you are literally the one that is twisting here not me, in fact ive never seen somone try twist quotes as much as you do, never have i ever witnessed such twisting in my life, you are literally saying 'The skill and power that Anakin shows as a young man is greater than what we see in the class films, as Vader'  is referring to potential, and then have the audacity to accuse me of twisting quotes. laughable 


 'he lost the powers the emperor has' 
'he was no longer as powerful as the emperor' 
 
are completely different to the Luke part of the quote which is clearly talking about potential as it uses words like would, sorry just read it, it is clear as say, If there is a quote saying Eddie Hall is the worlds strongest man, that means he is the worlds strongest man, not that he has the potential to be the worlds strongest man

here is another quote affirming this

-Star Wars Villains Collectors DVD, Narrated by Anthony Daniels wrote:”In episode 3, he will fall, and when he does, not his teacher Obi-Wan Kenobi, nor his secret wife Padme can save him. The man who was Anakin Skywalker will be extinguished, and in his place will rise the most powerful and evil Sith Lord the galaxy has ever seen.”

There is however, OOU quotes saying Palpatine, Yoda, and Windu > Anakin as of Mustafar, and that when Anakin became 30 could he then beat the Emperor.
nO tHeY aRe jUsT rEfEriNg tO pOtEntIaL

"You have to be either Mace or Yoda to compete with the Emperor," Lucas says. "If Anakin hadn't got all beat up, he could've beat the Emperor."
yes but why does that preclude parity. it doesn't

Not that I believe it would take Anakin 8 more years to overthrow the Emperor, but George was just making a point that Anakin couldn't beat Sidious as of ROTS, hence the previous statement of the titans being > Anakin as of Mustafar.
No he's not, he's making a point that Anakin could've been infinitely more powerful than Sidious, but no longer can be

And you have a reason to believe he would blatantly lie because?
Didn't say he was lying, but his statements are not canonically binding at all, its like an author statement, I don't think they are just out to tell lies, but it doesn't matter anyway cos their statements aren't binding at all

It was pretty clearly inferred that Sidious is the only 9 as of AOTC.

Regardless, Yoda not being able to capture Dooku (despite holding back) makes it pretty clear he isn't near his ROTS incarnation. As someone like Sidious would easily be able to subdue Dooku without a prolonged fight.

Not really, Yoda declines and he's a 9 in ROTS, and what is there that suggests Dooku can be easily subdued by Sidious, they are somewhat close if anything, Dooku is not far off Sidious at all

My point was the quote you pulled was C-canon as well.

Anyway the movie, which is G-canon, doesn't have them as equals. You don't 1v2 your equal+another fighter and win, you don't kill your equal in 30 seconds, you aren't "fresh as ever" after killing your equal.

the quotes you pulled are C, the quotes I pulled were G, but I suppose you don't care about that because you pick and choose what quotes suit you and ignore the ones that don't, and the movie doesn't preclude them matching each others strength at all

Yeah but you wouldn't be running at a faster rate, which is exactly what Qui-Gon did. He was now attacking with a ferocity that "seemed to have the Sith Lord stymied".

well I mean... yes you would, if you are out of breath and have a rest and then go again you are gonna be faster after the rest tan you where when you were all puffed out
Primarch
Primarch

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 9:36 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:did that guy answer questions like a retarded fairy on purpose or something? cuz that shit was astoundingly stupid to read.

Aren't you the same kid that tried arguing Maul isn't better than Vader because he has a speed advantage?  By that logic, Anakin isn't better than Dooku since he has a strength advantage.

You are truly mindboggling.
lmao u funny as fuck my dude. when u find a good a way to counter that, come back to me instead of wasting my time with ur trash ass insults. go grow some pubes, alright? ur gonna need them after ur balls drop.
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 FOl
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 9:38 am
KingKopecz wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:did that guy answer questions like a retarded fairy on purpose or something? cuz that shit was astoundingly stupid to read.

Aren't you the same kid that tried arguing Maul isn't better than Vader because he has a speed advantage?  By that logic, Anakin isn't better than Dooku since he has a strength advantage.

You are truly mindboggling.
lmao u funny as fuck my dude. when u find a good a way to counter that, come back to me instead of wasting my time with ur trash ass insults. go grow some pubes, alright? ur gonna need them after ur balls drop.
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 FOl
nah bitch, u talk too much trash too. dont go changing teams now. fuck off.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 9:55 am
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@CuckedCurry wrote:Clash of the gods
bitch where? cyber cuck over there can barely ride a bike, so chillax.

Bro you paid $20 for an IQ test, don’t try take the moral high ground here Jew nose
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 10:09 am
@CuckedCurry wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
@CuckedCurry wrote:Clash of the gods
bitch where? cyber cuck over there can barely ride a bike, so chillax.

Bro you paid $20 for an IQ test, don’t try take the moral high ground here Jew nose
learn what the word moral means, u 3 legged gorilla. go back to africa pls, i dont wanna see no more Madagascar movies.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 10:41 am
Cry more baby girl

Glad you mistook my cock for a 3rd leg Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 3344068304
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 12:35 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:did that guy answer questions like a retarded fairy on purpose or something? cuz that shit was astoundingly stupid to read.

Aren't you the same kid that tried arguing Maul isn't better than Vader because he has a speed advantage?  By that logic, Anakin isn't better than Dooku since he has a strength advantage.

You are truly mindboggling.
lmao u funny as fuck my dude. when u find a good a way to counter that, come back to me instead of wasting my time with ur trash ass insults. go grow some pubes, alright? ur gonna need them after ur balls drop.

Damn grow some pubes, that's a good one bro, you totally got me there.
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 1:32 pm

you said
Sidious was only capable of dominating DE Luke through telepathy, exploiting Luke's fragile emotional state during his time under the darkside.

In what way is that passage you provided relevant to that at all, this is just Luke coming back to the light after willingly going to the dark side, I fail to see anything relating to what you said in the passage provided at all
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Luke_d10
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Luke_l10
'apprenticed himself to the emperor of his own free will'

All of those sources are contradicted by the quote from the audio itself.

Not really Cade still put up a great fight 

Because Krayt allowed him too?

and no it doesn't imply parity at all, he was just the only Sith at the current time, like saying Darth Vectivus = 700 year old Prime Yoda because he was the raining Sith at the time 

No because Vectivus has no quotes or feats binding him to Yoda. Krayt does.

Debatable whether that will have done anything in his young body seeing as his body was essentially maxed out with power already

Fair.

for the reasons I stated above 

Illogical reasoning.

Bro, cmon now you cant actually be this stupid, I've shown you the scans which are as clear as any scan could possibly be ever 

Appeal to ridicule.

so everyone is a retard but you? seems like something a retard that cant comprehend what everyone else can comprehend would say 

Nope there are some smart people on this forum, just the general population on here has been brainwashed.

Also majority fallacy.

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 3363707401
bro are you stupid, I just did, those are the important bits taken out of the Images you couldn't seem to fathom in my previous post 

You didn't show any images of those quotes Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 1935072468

[quote]What a load of rubbish
there are 2 G-Canon quotes that say Anakin = Sheev,

Both of which have been disproved.

One refers to the context of Skywalker potential, the other says the Emperor has the same power Vader has, that doesn't mean that Vader has the same power Sidious has those. Going by the logic of the first one, OT Luke is = ROTS Sidious. There is no logic in the second one, saying Sidious has the power of Vader does not imply the reverse.

the fact that Anakin has the ability to tap into a level 10,

Quote?

the fact that he can outwill the will of the force,

You're seriously using metaphors as the basis of your argument? Lol.

the fact he murderstomped Dooku so quickly

Ok?

and the fact the fact Sidious seems to concede inferiority to him puts him slightly above Sheev,

Right, which is overruled by Lucas himself saying prime Anakin as of Mustafar couldn't beat Sidious.

you are literally the one that is twisting here not me, in fact ive never seen somone try twist quotes as much as you do, never have i ever witnessed such twisting in my life, you are literally saying 'The skill and power that Anakin shows as a young man is greater than what we see in the class films, as Vader'  is referring to potential, and then have the audacity to accuse me of twisting quotes. laughable 

Never said that quote is referring to potential.

 'he lost the powers the emperor has' 
'he was no longer as powerful as the emperor' 

Cite them.
 
are completely different to the Luke part of the quote which is clearly talking about potential as it uses words like would, sorry just read it, it is clear as say, If there is a quote saying Eddie Hall is the worlds strongest man, that means he is the worlds strongest man, not that he has the potential to be the worlds strongest man

which is what the Emperor was looking for in the first place: somebody who would be more powerful than he was and could help him rule the universe.

he was like Darth Maul or Count Dooku. He wasn't what he was supposed to become.

Lol.

here is another quote affirming this

-Star Wars Villains Collectors DVD, Narrated by Anthony Daniels wrote:”In episode 3, he will fall, and when he does, not his teacher Obi-Wan Kenobi, nor his secret wife Padme can save him. The man who was Anakin Skywalker will be extinguished, and in his place will rise the most powerful and evil Sith Lord the galaxy has ever seen.”

Actor quotes are pretty much the equivalent of author quotes. What's next, you're going to tell me Sidious is actually 500 times faster than anyone else as Ian McDiarmid claimed?

Also Anakin is clearly not even close to the most evil sith lord of all time, clear hyperbole.

There is however, OOU quotes saying Palpatine, Yoda, and Windu > Anakin as of Mustafar, and that when Anakin became 30 could he then beat the Emperor.
nO tHeY aRe jUsT rEfEriNg tO pOtEntIaL

Referring to actualized power since it's talking about an actual fight, where actualized power is the only thing that matters. Nice try chap.

"You have to be either Mace or Yoda to compete with the Emperor," Lucas says. "If Anakin hadn't got all beat up, he could've beat the Emperor."
yes but why does that preclude parity. it doesn't

Parity is the state of being equal or near equal. Equals or near equals have a chance at beating each other. Anakin didn't have a chance to beat Sidious as of ROTS, therefore he is not on Sidious' level.

No he's not, he's making a point that Anakin could've been infinitely more powerful than Sidious, but no longer can be

Which is exactly what I just said, except you left out the part where George specified the amount of time it would take Anakin because it clashes with your argument.

Didn't say he was lying, but his statements are not canonically binding at all, its like an author statement, I don't think they are just out to tell lies, but it doesn't matter anyway cos their statements aren't binding at all

Not the same as an author statement because he directly created the scenes. The equivalent of an author statement would be an author statement.

Not really, Yoda declines and he's a 9 in ROTS, and what is there that suggests Dooku can be easily subdued by Sidious, they are somewhat close if anything, Dooku is not far off Sidious at all

Literally nothing suggests Yoda declines from AOTC to ROTS. In fact, that source claiming Yoda can lift less rocks or whatever actually proves Yoda improved from AOTC to ROTS, since he lifted much heavier things throughout TCW.

Dooku can be easily subdued by Sidious because Anakin was capable of it, an Anakin who cannot compete with Sidious per George Lucas.

the quotes you pulled are C, the quotes I pulled were G, but I suppose you don't care about that because you pick and choose what quotes suit you and ignore the ones that don't, and the movie doesn't preclude them matching each others strength at all

You pulled quotes from Episode 1 Journal: Darth Maul, which is C-Canon.

well I mean... yes you would, if you are out of breath and have a rest and then go again you are gonna be faster after the rest tan you where when you were all puffed out

No you wouldn't. Let me put it this way. If I started off a run sprinting at my max speed of 17 MPH, I won't be able to top that after a break since that's my max speed. I could reach 17 MPH again, but I wouldn't be able to top it. Jinn topped his previous strength and was able to stymy Maul, clearly insinuating an amp was active.
Primarch
Primarch

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 2:49 pm
KFV = RotS Sidious
KFV "murderstomped" Dooku
But Dooku is close to Sidious?

Consistency left the chat
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 4:10 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:Cry more baby girl

Glad you mistook my cock for a 3rd leg Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 3344068304
only that huge black one up ur ass. the other one, i could barely see.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 4:10 pm
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:did that guy answer questions like a retarded fairy on purpose or something? cuz that shit was astoundingly stupid to read.

Aren't you the same kid that tried arguing Maul isn't better than Vader because he has a speed advantage?  By that logic, Anakin isn't better than Dooku since he has a strength advantage.

You are truly mindboggling.
lmao u funny as fuck my dude. when u find a good a way to counter that, come back to me instead of wasting my time with ur trash ass insults. go grow some pubes, alright? ur gonna need them after ur balls drop.

Damn grow some pubes, that's a good one bro, you totally got me there.
yeah, i noticed. otherwise u wouldve had something better than this to say to me. we done here then. gg
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 4:25 pm
Loblob wrote: only that huge black one up ur ass. the other one, i could barely see.

Must’ve been someone else bro
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 10:21 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
@lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:did that guy answer questions like a retarded fairy on purpose or something? cuz that shit was astoundingly stupid to read.

Aren't you the same kid that tried arguing Maul isn't better than Vader because he has a speed advantage?  By that logic, Anakin isn't better than Dooku since he has a strength advantage.

You are truly mindboggling.
lmao u funny as fuck my dude. when u find a good a way to counter that, come back to me instead of wasting my time with ur trash ass insults. go grow some pubes, alright? ur gonna need them after ur balls drop.

Damn grow some pubes, that's a good one bro, you totally got me there.
yeah, i noticed. otherwise u wouldve had something better than this to say to me. we done here then. gg

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 2864379292
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 1st 2021, 10:22 pm
KingKopecz wrote:KFV = RotS Sidious
KFV "murderstomped" Dooku
But Dooku is close to Sidious?

Consistency left the chat

Nah he holds KFV above Sidious.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

March 2nd 2021, 10:09 am
All of those sources are contradicted by the quote from the audio itself.
What, no they arent at all, the passage you provided doesnt even offer a counter for this is in any way shape or form, please highlight the part that supposedly 'contradicts this'

Because Krayt allowed him too?
You would have to prove that

No because Vectivus has no quotes or feats binding him to Yoda. Krayt does.
He is still the dark counterpart on the throne of balance lol, its irrelevant if its stated or not he is still the reigning dark lord  

Illogical reasoning.
Not really, even if he was Lukes peer it wouldn't put him above Sheev anyway seeing as Sheev is still vastly more powerful than Luke at this point

Appeal to ridicule.
If you cant understand those quotes then im sorry but you are an idiot

Nope there are some smart people on this forum, just the general population on here has been brainwashed.

Also majority fallacy.
Still seems like something a retard would say to avoid accepting he is a retard

You didn't show any images of those quotes
Thank you for affirming my suspicion that you didn't even read my previous reply with the quotes I provided, how can one be so braindead, just scroll up.

Both of which have been disproved.
by disproved you you mean you have blabbed on about them meaning something other than what they clearly mean and made no sense at all in doing so?

One refers to the context of Skywalker potential
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Anakin11
Ok how on earth this this referring to Skywalker potential, the quote first talks about how in typical Rule of Two fashion Vader is out looking for someone who can be more powerful than himself, he then says Anakin after losing his arms and legs is no longer as strong as the Emperornot now as formerly; not any more. as powerful as Sidious, so he was indeed as powerful as Sidious in ROTS, and no this isn't referring to potential else it would imply Anakin's potential is 'as strong' as Sheev's and its already been established that he has the potential to be 'infinitely more powerful' than the emperor  


'He tries it with anybody he thinks might be more powerful', that just means ROTJ Luke might be more powerful than ROTJ Vader, not Sidious lol, so Vader can use him to try and overtake the emperor in true Sith fashion. and certainly doesn't imply Luke is > ROTJ Sidious, what a silly thing to say.

"from then on he wasn't as strong as the emperor - he was like Maul or Count Dooku' 
Again this cant be referring to potential because we already know Maul does indeed have Sidious+ potential

'He wasn't what he was supposed to become' 
and then why does Anakin not becoming what he was supposed to become preclude parity either, your argument doesn't even make sense 


the other says the Emperor has the same power Vader has, that doesn't mean that Vader has the same power Sidious has those
WTF does this mean, no it doesn't say 'the Emperor has the same power Vader has' it says 


”Vader would’ve become infinitely more powerful if he hadn’t ended up his suit, if he hadn’t become half man, half machine which diminishes his powers considerably, which were the powers the Emperor has"

So Vader had the powers the emperor has before he got cut up, and the same is true in reverse the emperor also has the same power Vader has. everything you just said is retarded, completely and utterly, if you are in denial you'll never improve and get better.

Quote?
Nick Gillard wrote:"There’s up to eight levels. Yoda is an eight, Mace Windu is an eight, Obi is a seven, but if you miss a level, it’s a bit like taking drugs to get enlightenment.” Anakin is the perfect example of messing with the established system. “I’ve got him down as an eight or nine, which doesn’t really exist,” says Gillard, before explaining that by turning to the Dark Side, Anakin skipped some essential steps.

And no this is not rEtConNeD, its never been officially noted to be incorrect, its the same tier system, what we are gathering from this is that Anakin can tap into a tier above everyone else, a tier that doesn't even really exist, this is how he killed Dooku so easily, who is almost certainly a 9

You're seriously using metaphors as the basis of your argument? Lol
Huh? how is it a metaphor in fact I'm almost certain you haven't got a clue what quote I'm referencing

Ok?
and Dooku scales close to Sidious

Right, which is overruled by Lucas himself saying prime Anakin as of Mustafar couldn't beat Sidious.
stop repeating points ive already debunked, you are without doubt the worst debater I've ever seen lmfao

Never said that quote is referring to potential.
well I mean when this posted this quote you literally highlighted it long with the others and replied with
iamthatguy wrote:Literally all of those quotes refer to Vader not being able to reach his full potential.
You're actually a fucking idiot  Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 815462187

Cite them.
are you serious? they are literally the main quotes you have acknowledged and have been disputing, have you even read the quotes you are disputing, if you actually had then you would know these are the same quotes and you wouldn't have to ask me to cite them, which I have done MULTIPLE TIMES

which is what the Emperor was looking for in the first place: somebody who would be more powerful than he was and could help him rule the universe.

he was like Darth Maul or Count Dooku. He wasn't what he was supposed to become.

Lol.
already disproven this ridiculous notion above, and you are missing the integral part of the quote you idiot

lol

Actor quotes are pretty much the equivalent of author quotes. What's next, you're going to tell me Sidious is actually 500 times faster than anyone else as Ian McDiarmid claimed?

Also Anakin is clearly not even close to the most evil sith lord of all time, clear hyperbole.

did you even read the citation, wow you really cant read can you, I actually feel sorry for you at this point, like Its not even funny anymore its juts... medically fascinating

read this again please -Star Wars Villains Collectors DVD, Narrated by Anthony Daniels wrote:

and yes the evil part is probably hyperbole

Referring to actualized power since it's talking about an actual fight, where actualized power is the only thing that matters. Nice try chap.
I'm clearly taking the piss out of you, you fool

Parity is the state of being equal or near equal. Equals or near equals have a chance at beating each other. Anakin didn't have a chance to beat Sidious as of ROTS, therefore he is not on Sidious' level.

well they are equals, soooooo Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 1668617588

besides the quote is specifically referring to Jedi after Anakin has already turned to the darkside, and Anakin isn't going to want to beat the emperor he has just joined him

Which is exactly what I just said, except you left out the part where George specified the amount of time it would take Anakin because it clashes with your argument.
Your entire argument is based on headcanon and your inability to read and decipher letters as words, isnt it a massive coincidence that literally nobody agree's with you, oh yeh that's right we are all brainwashed retards and you are the only smart one, ever heard the definition of insanity ?

Not the same as an author statement because he directly created the scenes. The equivalent of an author statement would be an author statement.
oh my god, this is hilarious, Gillard is not the director, the director is George Lucas smh. Gillard didn't 'directly create the scenes' the director does that, Gillard is the stunt coordinator, and does the author not directly create the book ?

actually quite possibly the most unintelligent person I have ever conversed with

Literally nothing suggests Yoda declines from AOTC to ROTS. In fact, that source claiming Yoda can lift less rocks or whatever actually proves Yoda improved from AOTC to ROTS, since he lifted much heavier things throughout TCW.
Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 3363707401 he wrote this after ROTS and since he past 700, he cannot lift all the stones, which have a strong force connection, the weight is irrelevant because the stones have a deep connection to then, and Yoda is unable to lift them since he was 700, and Yoda has slowed over the years too, but i guess you'll ignore that, there is literally only evidence for Yoda declining and nothing to show he grew

Dooku can be easily subdued by Sidious because Anakin was capable of it, an Anakin who cannot compete with Sidious per George Lucas.
so your basis for your argument is once again, headcanon, and inability to read. nice

you pulled quotes from Episode 1 Journal: Darth Maul, which is C-Canon.
yes along with Gillard quotes from the making of episode 1 which are G-Canon, you failed to provide any G-canon sources

No you wouldn't. Let me put it this way. If I started off a run sprinting at my max speed of 17 MPH, I won't be able to top that after a break since that's my max speed. I could reach 17 MPH again, but I wouldn't be able to top it. Jinn topped his previous strength and was able to stymy Maul, clearly insinuating an amp was active.
Nothing suggests he topped his starting performance only his tired performance, so that doesn't work
Ancient One
Ancient One

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

June 1st 2021, 9:19 am
1. Valkorion (15)
2. Luke (14)
3. Sidious (13)
4. Nyax (12)
5. Kun (11)
6. Outlander (10)
7. Vaylin (9)
8. Revan (8)
9. Krayt (7)
10. Vol (6)
11. Caedus (5)
12. Anakin (4)
13. Yoda (3)
14. Mace (2)
15. Dooku (1)
Ancient One
Ancient One

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

June 3rd 2021, 3:28 am
1. Valkorion (15)
2. Luke (14)
3. Sidious (13)
4. Nyax (12)
5. Kun (11)
6. Outlander (10)
7. Vaylin (9)
8. Revan (8)
9. Kueller (7)
10. Krayt (6)
11. Vol (5)
12. Caedus (4)
13. Anakin (3)
14. Yoda (2)
15. Mace (1)
Sponsored content

Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format - Page 10 Empty Re: Top Fifteen Tournament - New and Updated Format

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum