Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

What are the 5 happiest moments of your life? Empty What are the 5 happiest moments of your life?

on June 7th 2020, 4:55 am
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

What are the 5 happiest moments of your life? Empty Re: What are the 5 happiest moments of your life?

on June 7th 2020, 9:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
This is so hard to think about there's thousands, but so many of them are generally the same thing, I guess mine will be this in no particular order:

1. Leaving my old faith, so much new freedom and new identity.

2. The first time I took edibles with my friends and the subsequent experiences of me getting stoned from smoking weed or eating edibles with my friends What are the 5 happiest moments of your life? 3344068304

3. Showing a public figure a funny trick that made her laugh so much that she filmed it and uploaded it on her snapchat story. What made this such a happy moment is that over 1,000 people saw it, were shocked by it, and a lot of of these people already knew who I was (I'd say 100 of them already knew who I was), so I was somewhat famous in my city for 24 hours. My group of friends also saw it and were really impressed by it, many of my acquaintances also saw it and were just in utter disbelief that I was on her story. It was a brief moment of fame, but awesome nonetheless, it was all that I needed.

4. Having many heart to heart conversations with my best friend about personal issues and other things, they've brought me more than just moments of happiness, I can't pick any specific moments in particular.

5. Having great memable moments with my friends during school time, school breaks and outside of school. For example, there was this one time we all went on an NCS trip to the Lake District for a 4 day trip away from home, it took me outside of my comfort zone, but it was such great fun. There was this one moment where 2 of my friends found sausages and chips in the freezer and they actually tried to fry them, but failed quite miserably, they had no one to test how well the food had been fried, so I voluntered for the fun of it. The food was absolute dog, I couldn't finish any of the sausages, they actually filmed me trying to eat them, but I kept spitting them out in the bin and I also actually accidentally spat water at this big guy who had special needs that was watching me try to eat the badly fried chips and sausages (he was actually really creepy), but I felt bad for doing that and apologized to him, got a towel and wiped the water off him, he wasn't even bothered by it in the slightest, he just laughed it off. In one of the nights of that trip, what happened was that I sneaked out of my dorm room because only 1 out of the 6 the people in there were my friends, plus one of them was a deaf guy who didn't even actually sleep, he kept entering and leaving the room, slamming the door about 20 times in that night without realising, he was an absolute pain in the ass bastard. So in the next night, I decided to go in another room where everyone was friends with me (there were 6 beds for 6 people, 2 bunk beds in 3 rows), no one was allowed to leave their rooms past 10PM, but the teachers didn't bother checking the rooms, so I stayed in the other room where all my friends were before 10AM, no teacher came to check, I already had a few hiding spots, but there was no bed for me to sleep on (didn't want to share beds with anyone because that's just mega gay), so I was more than happy to sleep on the floor with nothing but my pillow and my coat as a blanket. When we all went to sleep circa 12AM, the floor was so uncomfortable that I vividly remember fidgeting a lot circa 1AM... And I also vaguely remember leaving the room, with my pillow and other belongings in a trance state, slowly walking back to my room to go sleep there. But that wasn't all that happened. Apparently around 2AM, I was sleep walking, what happened was that I walked up onto on of my friend's bunkbeds, grabbed his leg, shaked it for a while, and then I started screaming "JAMES WHERE'S MY CHANGE!!" i.e. I was dreaming that there was a guy called James, who owed me money. When I screamed this, everyone in the room woke up, the friend who I was screaming it at said he didn't't know what I was talking about, so then I got off the bed and apparently tried to sleep underneath another friend's bed, then I literally tried sleeping with another person in their bed, got kicked out of the bed, then I went back to the original spot I slept in. Because I was sleep walking and woke everyone in the room, and everything was almost pitch black, one of my friends accidentally stood on my face when he got out of his bed, and I think that's when I woke up in that trance state and left the room with my belongings. It's been 2 years, I still have no recollection of the event, nor do I have any recollection on this guy called James that owed me money (he was probably some cuck), but this sounded like comedy gold.

Last edited by Latham2000 on June 8th 2020, 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
LSDMB
LSDMB

What are the 5 happiest moments of your life? Empty Re: What are the 5 happiest moments of your life?

on June 7th 2020, 11:53 am
1. My first 3 LSD trips
2. When my crush said yes to going out with me and the subsequent dates
3. My birthdays
4. My high-school graduation
5. Meeting Jordan Peterson
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on June 7th 2020, 11:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@LSDMB wrote:5. Meeting Jordan Peterson

Pretty lame
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

on June 7th 2020, 8:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Latham who's the public figure you met? 

In regards to the happiest moment of my life or at least one of the most memorable, it was probably my first kiss. It sounds stupid but at the time it was because I had actually grown really close with this girl due to our family situations not being that great and the school we were at being run by people who were as incompetent as the First Order. The school still only has around 70 students at a time so we got to know each other really well even though the schools smaller size let the staff stalk us and follow us everywhere. 

Her mother didn't want us together and had asked the staff to constantly monitor us and because I couldn't see her outside of school I only got to spend about 20 minutes with her each day during breaks. 

The part that meant a lot about the kiss wasn't just because I was younger and up until that point hadn't been as close with a girl but it was also realizing that the description of love in those stupid teen girl films being this warm empowering feeling was actually real. It's also what made what happened to us afterwards sadder when we got separated.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on June 8th 2020, 6:06 am
Don't really have a top 5, but number 1 is probably going to a summer camp two years ago. I made lots of friends, and have had many great times with them since then (I went to the camp again last year, but unfortunately it's been cancelled this year due to Corona).
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

on June 8th 2020, 9:53 am
@TheNuisanceBird wrote:Latham who's the public figure you met?

I'm afraid I can't tell you that, but when I said she was a public figure, I do not mean that she was a celebrity, far from that actually, she was basically an activist who got involved in a lot of charity work, raising money for various good causes, that's it. If she was a celebrity I would've probably became an internet meme.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

on June 8th 2020, 5:44 pm
None that I can think of really
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on June 8th 2020, 6:09 pm
1.Any of my best brotherly bonding moments with AA3.
2.The birth of my baby bro.
3.The birth of my baby sis.
4.Both weeks spent at summer camp in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
5.Day spent with a close friend from summer camp.

Honourable Mention: Coming out as bisexual.
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

on June 8th 2020, 6:31 pm
2.The birth of my baby bro.
3.The birth of my baby sis.

I legit forgot about this, lmao. I can't believe I didn't remember it (though, I guess I didn't think particularly hard). Still, both moments still probably generated less happiness for me than the week at summer camp.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on June 8th 2020, 10:29 pm
1-passing My exam to high school
2-spending time with My grandpa
3-enjoying meetings with My Friends
4-collecting sw merchandise
5-joining a group of jojo shitposting

Honorable mention: buying My first videogame
BoD (Away)
Level Six
Level Six

on June 9th 2020, 12:31 pm
1. Seeing my favourite band live after around 5 years of waiting.
2. Reuniting with my friends at uni.
3. Visiting my favourite nature spot.
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

on June 9th 2020, 9:52 pm
BoD wrote:1. Seeing my favourite band live after around 5 years of waiting.

I'll definitely judge you but I have to know, who?

OT: Life is pain there is no happiness where darkness lies, all of civilization will fall and our meaningless existences will not be remembered by future generations
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on June 9th 2020, 10:17 pm
Suicide intensifies
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

on June 27th 2020, 1:19 am
1. Sporadic memories from high-school of being with close friends and such
2. Landing my first corporate job
3. Purchasing two of the cars I wanted as a teenager

Only the first one still brings back positive memories. The other two were more of intense, brief euphoria.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

on July 15th 2020, 2:14 am
1a. Various moments of intense meditative bliss, particularly from June/July 2019/2020
1b. First meetup with Ant, DS0 and Skillz

1a has higher peaks but 1b was like the most sustained 4 day stretch.

After that there are a few others, and it depends on whether I judge them by absolute peak moment of happiness, sustained happiness, or impact.

- First dates with gf
- 2019 New York trip
- Winter of 2016-2017
- Blissful moments from Spring 2017
- This random day in high school after watching a youtube video
- Times from my college internships
- Eating some comfort foods
- Walking on certain trails

Oddly enough, most of these aren't centered around major accomplishments.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on July 15th 2020, 3:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
@The Ellimist wrote:1b. First meetup with Ant, DS0 and Skillz

that seems like a pretty low standart for happiness
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

on July 15th 2020, 10:22 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:

He forget to mention the meetup with Quanchi112 and Carthage.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

on July 27th 2020, 11:59 am
@HellfireUnit wrote:

LOL I'd like to meet them in person lol
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

on July 27th 2020, 12:00 pm
@BigMouthPrick wrote:He forget to mention the meetup with Quanchi112 and Carthage.

Actually what happened to those two? Did they not make the SI transfer?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

on July 27th 2020, 1:58 pm
They're still around. Carthage is on SI

on July 27th 2020, 8:36 pm
Same usernames? I haven't seen them. 

Then there's Redpill who's from way back.
Sas
Sas

on July 30th 2020, 9:54 pm
Carthage should be winebottle. If not, then you've got a case of identity theft on your hands.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum