Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn Empty Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn

May 25th 2020, 3:53 pm
Canon only, I know it's pretty obvious who the victor of this contest is, but I want to know by what extent the victor wins, saying "Jinn wins" for instance, is quite possibly the most useless thing you could say in this thread. This is TPM Qui-Gon vs TCW S7 Maul.

Round 1: Sabers only.

Round 2: Force only.

Round 3: All-out.

CuckedCurry is the referee.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn Empty Re: Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn

May 26th 2020, 2:40 pm
imao maul oneshoots
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn Empty Re: Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn

May 26th 2020, 2:50 pm
Latham2000 wrote:Canon only, I know it's pretty obvious who the victor of this contest is

Yes, Qui-Gon. Don’t you think Maul’s suffered enough losses over the years, perhaps try putting him up against some more fair competion—maybe CW Season 1 Captain Rex
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 26th 2020, 2:55 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Latham2000 wrote:Canon only, I know it's pretty obvious who the victor of this contest is

Yes, Qui-Gon. Don’t you think Maul’s suffered enough losses over the years, perhaps try putting him up against some more fair competion—maybe CW Season 1 Captain Rex

Rex would beat Qui-Gon:heh:
xmysticgohanx
xmysticgohanx

May 27th 2020, 6:12 pm
S7 Maul? He one shots
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 27th 2020, 6:23 pm
The referee is Curry, so Jinn wins.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 27th 2020, 6:40 pm
Canon Darth Maul vs Canon Qui-Gon Jinn 2668642404  Why would curry allow Jinn to win? What is he going to do to enable Jinn to achieve victory?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 27th 2020, 7:03 pm
I would just let Maul be Maul, that’s enough to give Jinn the win
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 27th 2020, 8:06 pm
Curry's secretly a Maul fan. He just hates the fact that he has a mancrush on Maul.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 28th 2020, 4:25 am
BoD wrote:Curry's secretly a Maul fan. He just hates the fact that he has a mancrush on Maul.

Foxtrot Jay 16
Foxtrot Jay 16

June 3rd 2020, 11:03 pm
Maul stomps pretty easily too
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum