Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Dash Rendar runs the Bounty Hunter Gauntlet Empty Dash Rendar runs the Bounty Hunter Gauntlet

May 18th 2020, 7:03 pm
Everyone's second favorite smuggler takes on the worst of the worst the galaxy has to offer. How far does he go?

Dash is his game incarnation & gets game feats only 

He comes equipped with his blaster, jetpack, 50 pulse rounds, 5 seeker missles, and 1 bomb. His specialized ammo does not refill between each round. 

Each combatant starts on opposite exterior ends of the Mos Eisley cantina 

Round 1: Dengar 

Round 2: Aurra Sing 

Round 3: Bossk 

Round 4: Cad Bane 

Round 5: Jango Fett 

Round 6: Valance the Hunter

Round 7: Boba Fett & IG-88
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Dash Rendar runs the Bounty Hunter Gauntlet Empty Re: Dash Rendar runs the Bounty Hunter Gauntlet

May 18th 2020, 7:18 pm
Why is Cad so high and Dengar so low?

Also Sing should probably be higher. But as far as the gauntlet goes....can stop at 5/6, but he's really not taking 7.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Dash Rendar runs the Bounty Hunter Gauntlet Empty Re: Dash Rendar runs the Bounty Hunter Gauntlet

May 18th 2020, 7:37 pm
The reason why I have Dengar & Aurra at the bottom is quite simple actually: I'm not super familiar with them outside of the Clone Wars 😜. As for the final round, I paired them together because, in the game, Dash beats both of them individually (Boba rather embarrassingly so). So I thought the both of them together would be more fair.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

May 19th 2020, 5:36 am
Stops at 5 at best. Could stop at 2/3

As for IG-88 and Boba; Boba had just fought Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss and a number of other bounty hunters before their fight, and before that again he had fought two IG-88s. He also had numerous encounters with those bounty hunters beforehand, so he had been in a constant conflict of attrition. 

The IG-88 Dash had faced was one of those Boba shot down from space, so he had just survived a crash from above the atmosphere, so even that feat is a bit sketchy
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

May 19th 2020, 9:53 am
stops at 5
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 19th 2020, 11:33 am
You people think Dash can play with the guy who wrestles wookies for a living?

OT: Stops at Dengar who competed with Jedi. If he somehow made it to Aurra bossk would tear him apart unarmed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum